[MOVIE]BF2 Infantry Movie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MOVIE]BF2 Infantry Movie!

Well I was bored and just made a video not the best but pretty decent. It's only on youtube so far but if you guys want me to put it on filefront I will. Okay well that's it.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy!!

Re: [MOVIE]BF2 Infantry Movie!

why did u make this movie bcz thats stuff u see every day

Comment

What he said.

Nothing special. Lot's of hopping around with a GL.

Comment

It's a frag movie. Why not? But you should have called it [VIDEO] instead of movie. People are expecting a story then and not just frags.

It wasn't bad, though a little too much bunny-hopping for my taste and a little too long. About 10 mins. without fancy effects isn't something too keep one watching the whole time. Half the time would be better, but that's just me.

cheers

Comment

I'll watch it in a second, but if there's a typo in the title ("Ifantry"), it kinda tells something about the author's attitude towards his work :|:

Comment

Watched it 10 sec and then stopped watching!!lol

Comment

nice song, I dont think its been used in any BF2 videos before:|: and those comments u made in the video are cool.............not

if u cant make a cool video at least try not to use a song thats so overused, know what I mean

Comment

ewwww, a windows movie maker movie with no editing, and public frags..... 2/10

Comment

Nice bunny hopping noob!
                  No skill what so ever! Learn to play without bunny hopping. that's what you did the WHOLE video, was bunny hop. Also, your editing was crap and music with what was going on in the video sucked.
                  1/5

Comment

ifatry you say! good one :P

m16a2 ? looks like u are using that grenade launcher for the first time :P

Comment

Originally posted by Eye_of_god
                      Nice bunny hopping noob!
                      No skill what so ever! Learn to play without bunny hopping. that's what you did the WHOLE video, was bunny hop. Also, your editing was crap and music with what was going on in the video sucked.
                      1/5
                      You are a complete moron. Bunnying hopping doesn't mean someone doesn't have skill; that is a totally untenable argument. All of the best players in the world do it; you think they don't have skill? Pull your head out of your *** and get the **** over it. How long has this been in this game? 4 years?

Comment

Originally posted by Predator
                        You are a complete moron. Bunnying hopping doesn't mean someone doesn't have skill; that is a totally untenable argument. All of the best players in the world do it; you think they don't have skill? Pull your head out of your *** and get the **** over it. How long has this been in this game? 4 years?
                        Bunny hopping is still retarded to this day. SO, don't say I am a moron.
                        I don't bunny hop, I may jump out of the way of a tank shot or a rotket, but never jump around acting like a fool. It it shows no skill when you do that, because that's all your doing is jumping, going couthed or prone and shooting at people.

Comment

Working...
                        X