Bf2 Crshing like crazy mang.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bf2 Crshing like crazy mang.....

ok here we go, sadly my almost new computer has a problem with bf2... i can join a server online and play on low for 30 seconds to an hour.... BUT a crash is eneivitable. its driving me insane. when it crashes cometimes i can alt + tab out and ctrl + alt + delete it but most of the time i have to press restart on my computer.....

i have:

intel pentium d dual 930
    geforce 7300gs
    1g of ram
    180g hard drive
    ecs pci express (sli) motherboard

please respond to this guys i really want to pwn some noobs again :cry:

Re: Bf2 Crshing like crazy mang.....

Okay...1st 7300gs not good for gaming hella worse...Did you update your driver? Did you had a sound problem like repeating if so I'll help you...

Comment

you mean like... wen it crashes all i hear is the chopper i was in and a frozen picture???? yes its annoyin. and uh i think im gettin a 7600gt is that good?

Comment

Does it freeze with a looping sound. If so i have the same problem and have currently not found a fix for it. BUT it could be different for you.

EDIT: What is your budget for the new card?

Comment

yes it freezes wit a loopin sound. my budget is , about 135$ cuz thats what i got in my wallet =D

EDIT: and punk yes i hav the most current drivers

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen7140
            you mean like... wen it crashes all i hear is the chopper i was in and a frozen picture???? yes its annoyin. and uh i think im gettin a 7600gt is that good?
            I have that card, excellent card
            I had the same problem your experiencing with 2142 till I turned off my VOIP, try that, it may fix the problem.

Comment

The 7600GT will be the best for your budget.

Non-overclocked version: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814130073

Overclocked version: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814130017

Comment

does anybody think my problem could not be involving a graphics card, i just want to get more opinions before i buy something lol. cuz i got the girlfriend to buy stuff for 2 and if i buy the 7600 i need to also buy a new power supply, so does anybody have a suggestion of a powersupply that can support SLI and is not pricey?

Comment

Is the card overheating? Is the PSU good enough to power it?

Comment

well i have a mustang switching power supply(w.e tht means) MAX 350w
                    and how do i know if my card overheats it just seems normal

and what is that card bridge thing does it go in my comp wtf

ok now im pissed.... now when i join a server and click join now it crashes. and when i run sandbox and click the multiplayer tab it crashes SOMEONE HELP

Comment

Working...
                    X