mod noob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mod noob

i must admit, i know nothing about the mods. 'nilla bf2 is getting kind of boring so im thinking about downloading one. what i want to know is, can you easily switch between playing a mod and playing regular bf2?

also, ive heard of sandbox and POE, id like some input as to which is more widely played, among any other mods.

thanks!

Re: mod noob

what i want to know is, can you easily switch between playing a mod and playing regular bf2?
    Yes. In most cases, a new icon is simply placed on your desktop, and a new folder is added to your bf2/mods directory. It will not have any adverse affects on vBF2.

also, ive heard of sandbox and POE, id like some input as to which is more widely played, among any other mods.
    I couldn't comment, since I don't have either of these mods installed currently, but both have a pretty large community. Should have too much trouble finding a game.

Comment

some of the better mods are project reality which is infantry based i believe. poe is ok iveplayed a little the new junk in it pretty good. battleracer is fun for a while but its not always populated. sandboxis awsome in alot ways just kool.

Comment

I haven't played POE yet, but Sandbox, while not with a terribly huge player base, still has two or three well-populated servers, and is a great mod, as well.

Deathmatch is pretty fun... very chaotic, though.

Battleracer is also fun. Arn't too many populated servers, though you should be able to find one or two.

Comment

Working...
        X