No announcement yet.

Should Dice remove uncappable flags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Should Dice remove uncappable flags?

So the team that spawns the fastest wins?

I could put more effort into a response, but I have other things to do. Plus other have said some good comments.

Try to mod this and see how it goes.

Comment

i think both sides should have uncaps to make for more intense gameplay.

Comment

B I N G O:rock:
        Originally posted by ent|ty
        Or remove the stupid *** rule many servers have "Don't attack the uncap", and we're back to the classic BF2, played the way it was originally intended - as a war game.

Comment

every map should have 2 UNCAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          realy i dont know from what part of the world dice has taken ther PATHETIC mapers

Comment

^ i dunno...i always love the part when my team has captured all of the flags, and then theres like 2-3 ppl ..aand its a big man hunt and u see like all the troops and jeeps and tanks converging on one spot, and everyone is racing to get the kill

Comment

Originally posted by ent|ty
              Or remove the stupid *** rule many servers have "Don't attack the uncap", and we're back to the classic BF2, played the way it was originally intended - as a war game.
              word.

Comment

in alot of maps one side has an uncappable and the other doesn't, unbalancing. Most servers dont allow you into the enemy base and more than often ban you even if your going for the artillary. So one side is destroying your assests while you cant go near theres or be banned.
                Ok the problem there are whiny,bitchy estrogen filled admins who get adrenaline pumping from getting in an arguement over crappy server rules that arent even posted. The uncaps are there for either historical accuracy or in this case symbolism becuase on Sharqi for example, the MEC are coming from the homeland and the USMC are a quick-deployment force and cant easily get reinforcements, THATS WHY IT IS IMPORTANT for them to play tactically!

And no teams should not be able to use enemy assets because they are uplinks to sattilites and cant just be used.

If you want realistic, then you should expect nearly every single firearm to penetrate through jeeps and doors and players bleeding out and tank shells ripping holes through vehicles and BEING ABLE TO RUNOVER aluminum guard rails and trees and buildings, sandbags should knockover, damageable environment, .50 Cals would leave bloody holes through multiple enemies, F would always be on, you wouldnt be able to take 3 pistol shots to the face as support, you couldnt hide behind a tin fence if a SRAW hit it, and CHOPPERS WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SURVIVE A POINT BLANK HIT FROM A TANK! and so on.

Comment

That would not be a smart move I bet the people that say NO are the ones that sit and wait for the people to spawn when they do there dead and they do it when they can.

Comment

Originally posted by YoDiddy
                    I think your opinion is kind of stupid. MEC has capable bases with armor as does PLA, lets not mention airfields either.
                    You can't get spawn camped to death if it's a capable base because durf you won't be able to spawn there.
                    Common sense would be to protect your assets like the usual opposing team has to against the USMC.

there's one problem, most of the time the teams are really one sided. the first flag the other team takes is your main flag and it's just a slaughter after that.
                    i was just playing and the first flag taken was our main. the teams where really one sided. i told them if we didn't get the main back the game was over. needless to say we never got our main back. this was a 64 player game.

i think either both teams should have a uncap or both teams don't. the team with a uncap has a advantage over the team that has to protect there's. but when the teams are really one sided the weaker teams really needs a uncap. there still going to get slaughtered but atleast they can try to put up a fighting chance.

you guys only think about yourselfs, not what's good for everyone. a lot of people that aren't that good want to play the game too. but they can't hold a flag against a team that's a lot better. so why take away there main so they don't even have a fighting chance.

Comment

I don't agree. Players are staying in the uncaps to fight over planes and choppers, and therefore lose valuable time capping outside flags, or defending them. The result is that the dominant team takes all the flags, and my team is left in the uncap. Then they cry when the uncap is attacked. I'm always saying "Get your fat asses out of the uncap, and you won't worry about being base raped".

Comment

I voted yes, but it would have to be on 1 condition........both teams start with the same number of flags/spawnpoints, then if you lose them then you deserve to get raped

Comment

A better idea would be to make the, "No attacking the uncappable" rules illegal.

Or, you could always just change the rule to, "No attacking the uncappable with Jets."

Comment

Why should 1 team deserve an uncap, while the other doesn't? What happens, you know that if anything goes down wrong your airfield/tank spawn will always be there for you if you need it, while the other team, loses there airfield/tank spawn (Wake Island PLA) and thats it if they don't get it back they lose, period.

intense carrier fights would be awesome.
                            Also why did DICE move the US flag on the carrier? AM I going crazy, becuse I saw it moved down, and closer where it could be capped if you climbed up a ladder.

Comment

Originally posted by Stryker
                              intense carrier fights would be awesome.
                              Also why did DICE move the US flag on the carrier? AM I going crazy, becuse I saw it moved down, and closer where it could be capped if you climbed up a ladder.
                              Have you ever played Iron Gator?

It seems like the whole reason for this post is to have a battle on the carrier. Unless I'm reading your posts incorrectly.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceKeeper-CAN-
                                No, I kinda think's that stupid, what if the take your armory? They get more tanks/helos/APC's. Then what? You get spawn camped to death.
                                i try and do that most times anyways,, stealing armour thats just sat there rusting

Originally posted by Dairuka
                                A better idea would be to make the, "No attacking the uncappable" rules illegal.

Or, you could always just change the rule to, "No attacking the uncappable with Jets."
                                take wake off server rotations and it will cut down most of the whinging about baserapping

Comment

Working...
                                X