• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• let list 99 ways to make bf2 players HAPPY.....=PSU=PJMAK1's idea

same rulez

1. be the one support not on karkand that gives ammo

2. steal the j-10s and land them out of bounds

3. tk the 10 year old noob in ur squad that wont stfu

4. steal enemy chopper then land it at your helo pad to make all the chopper whores waiting 4 their chopper happy.

5. take f-2000 and flashbang the driver of a tank/apc then tell the spec ops in ur squad to c4 his a**....he will dork out.

6. apologize everytime you get a kill with g36e

Re: let list 99 ways to make bf2 players HAPPY.....=PSU=PJMAK1's idea

7. Crouch down in front of them and rapidly modulate your aim.

Comment

8. if a medic dies close by run over take his kit and revive him, then switch back to your own

9. drop medic packs close to people with low health even if they dont ask for it

Comment

10. spot enemy boats (makes me happy

Comment

11. Perform your duties as a squad leader, and stay alive to pose as a good spawn point near a flag.

12. Perform your duties as a squad member, and capture the flag as ordered.

13. Perform your duties as a Commander, and use the UAV.

14. Spot as a Commander.

15. Spot as a Helicopter Gunner.

16. Learn how to properly use your TV-missle as a Helicopter Gunner.

17. Line up your gunner's shots as a Helicopter Pilot.

I could go on, but I think we're only supposed to do 2 at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd

3. tk the 10 year old noob in ur squad that wont stfu
            Pray to whatever god you worship that we never end up on the same squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
              11. Perform your duties as a squad leader, and stay alive to pose as a good spawn point near a flag.

12. Perform your duties as a squad member, and capture the flag as ordered.

13. Perform your duties as a Commander, and use the UAV.

14. Spot as a Commander.

15. Spot as a Helicopter Gunner.

16. Learn how to properly use your TV-missle as a Helicopter Gunner.

17. Line up your gunner's shots as a Helicopter Pilot.

I could go on, but I think we're only supposed to do 2 at a time.
              i hate commanders that just 4get 2 use UAV and i have to remind them, but sometimes i cant blame them they get so caught up in defendong a flag that none of his/her squads would defend.

i line up gunner alot but sometimes they just dont fire...makes me angry.

lolz yeah 2 at a time i 4got 2

18. not calling arty on ingle snipers instead spot him and hope sum1 killz him, i hate sniping in my favorite spot andthem BAM own3d.

19. playing as medic and SL and driving hmv around 24/7 and only getting out if hmv cant go over terrain or if you gt shot, ive done this on akrkand a few times and i just order my squad sumwhere and i follow them with hmv if a tnak shows up then i back off and they deal with it, and if we get in2 heavy infantry on infantry fighting i park myself follow my squad around right in the thick of it and man the gun when they get hit they get health if they die they dont have to worry about spawning on SL and dying the MOMENT they spawn.

Originally posted by CQ-Reborn
              Pray to whatever god you worship that we never end up on the same squad.
              ummm...r u ten yrs old or is this a joke...

Comment

20. If your a noob, leave the server.

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd
                  i hate commanders that just 4get 2 use UAV and i have to remind them, but sometimes i cant blame them they get so caught up in defendong a flag that none of his/her squads would defend.

i line up gunner alot but sometimes they just dont fire...makes me angry.

lolz yeah 2 at a time i 4got 2

18. not calling arty on ingle snipers instead spot him and hope sum1 killz him, i hate sniping in my favorite spot andthem BAM own3d.

19. playing as medic and SL and driving hmv around 24/7 and only getting out if hmv cant go over terrain or if you gt shot, ive done this on akrkand a few times and i just order my squad sumwhere and i follow them with hmv if a tnak shows up then i back off and they deal with it, and if we get in2 heavy infantry on infantry fighting i park myself follow my squad around right in the thick of it and man the gun when they get hit they get health if they die they dont have to worry about spawning on SL and dying the MOMENT they spawn.

ummm...r u ten yrs old or is this a joke...
                  Actually, I thought people would understand that I was talking about YOU being the 10 year old but whatever.

Comment

21. Shoot down the enemy bomber before he kills half your team (or his team lol)

Comment

22. If you get a car/APC/tank/whatever, and someone asks for a ride, and youre already half a mile away, go back and pick them up.

Comment

23. Look at your squad makeup before you spawn. If there's already an AT in there, be Support. I think a squad with a medic, support, AT, and (assualt/SF) could rampage this sheit...

Comment

24. Own a 24/7 Karkand Inf Only FF=0 server.

Comment

Ha ha ha ha

25. Thanking your teammates who drop ammo, drop health, revive you, pick u up in a vehicle, etc.

26. Work together.

Comment

27: Run/Drive around without looking for claymores/mines to cheer up enemy snipers/engineers.

28: Try to obey your commanders orders.

Comment

Working...
                              X