New Karkand Square glitch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Karkand Square glitch?

on a IO server on usmc side, we managed to take all flags but the square and what do you know, a whole mec squad is inside the building next to square flag. didnt take no screenshots as battlerecorder was on this server but the damn recorder file wouldnt download after the game

so if you get mysteriously killed at the square then you know why.

sorry if this has been discussed before.

Re: New Karkand Square glitch?

its a known glitch

Comment

I once glitched into the carrier on Wake with a blackhawk (tried ramming some stat whore who was in a jet for 5 consecutive rounds in the boat bay).

Now THAT would be bad.

Comment

Originally posted by camperstruck
        I once glitched into the carrier on Wake with a blackhawk (tried ramming some stat whore who was in a jet for 5 consecutive rounds in the boat bay).

Now THAT would be bad.
        I did that too last night :P

The top of the carrier was getting raped, and I needed to get repairs with a full BH, I went into the boat staging area, and got repaired from the runway above while being under, I somehow got into the bottom of the carrier, but I fell through to the water.. lol

Comment

I had that happen too. I landed the BH on the Essex (Dragon V.) for some repair. I landed hard, bumping into the f35 near the AA gun and I went right through the deck. I didn't think quick enough to jump out to see what its like in the carrier and fell right thru into the water.

I tried to do it again but couldn't.

Comment

Working...
          X