Modding soldier skins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modding soldier skins

does anyone know how to mod the soldier skins?

Also does this apply the same as vehicles?

Re: Modding soldier skins

yes its the same for both

you have to upzip one of the files i forget what one...i think its the client.zip

and it it will be the .dds files of the skins for difrent stuff and you can open them in photoshop with the .dds plug in that can be found at www.nvidia.com and edit them to your likings

Comment

just go to the bf2/mod/bf2/client something.zip find the skin you want most of the ones you want have the _c at the end. then id make a backup folder somewhere like under just the C:// thing like bf2backup and extract the file your going to edit there. then go to the folder where the backup is and copy the file and make a copy in the backup folder. then right click either one and open with your photoshop. remember to save as dds. then when your done editing you go back into your backup folder fine the one you edited and the name will have changed from when you copied it. change the name to the exact same as the one back in the bf2/mod/bf2 one. then just drag the file directly into the place where you got file from first.

Comment

thanks i owe ya one guys

Comment

You need the Nvidea plugin , www.bfeditor.org have a look around

Comment

Working...
          X