stupid HAXORS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupid HAXORS

i was playing a 24/7 server today and saw these two guys on the hote roof, i flamed on them but they said they weren't cheating and that i could go **** myself:evil:
    checki it out

those are the two nade spammers^^^

Re: stupid HAXORS

FF off?

Comment

Thats on a FF server. FF= friendly fire off.

Comment

what??

Comment

it aint cheating if the server has FF off there aint much people can do to stop using C4 to get to roof tops apart from the servers turning FF on again,,

its more like exploiting but really nothing can be done if the server chooses to have FF off

Comment

so what its an exploit and thats bullcrap

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432
              so what its an exploit and thats bullcrap
              go play a different server if you dont like it when people use C4 to get to roof tops. you could do it aswell.

even better you COULD go to their forums and ask them to turn FF On, but i doubt that will happen

tbh this is another thread about someone who spoke before thinking

Comment

Many FF=Off servers have rules against C4 jumping, but rarely are they ever enforced. Yes its an exploit, but not against the BFROE. They can still be killed pretty easily though, just move out away from the building and wait for them to drop nades off onto CP's & Spawn points, then pick them off.

Comment

If you're playing on a server with FF Off, why are you surprised by that?

Comment

Sniper. This is hardly a hack. anyone can do it on a FF=off server. they are simply taking advantage of the situation.
                    Why does everyone cry "haxors" whenever they see something thay dont like?

Comment

everyone needs to learn to stay off of the FF off servers. too much crap like that happens. i also believe the same thing about IO, but thats just me

Originally posted by ham_411
                      Sniper. This is hardly a hack. anyone can do it on a FF=off server. they are simply taking advantage of the situation.
                      Why does everyone cry "haxors" whenever they see something thay dont like?
                      if you dont know how its done, the first instinct is to think they hack. (hax if you're a f-a-g). i believe that was a legit reason to think that.

Comment

guys up on the roof like that have to be the EASIEST guys ever to take out, super easy to spot, and a great big X on their head cuz thats usually all you can see, line em up single shot to the head and they die pretty quick.

Comment

Funny thing Sniper1432, this "hax" is actually posted in the tips/tricks section in the forums.

Comment

What I find funny.

You're accusing two people with scores of 7-0 and 3-5 of hacking.

It's called, laying C4 on the ground and blowing yourself on to a building. Hardly hacking.

Comment

Yeah, with scores like that, those are some leet hackers...

Comment

Working...
                              X