It actually happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It actually happened

I know it’s not that amazing but I was playing last night and doing fairly well in a plane when some dude was like. “Roucious get out of the plane and use a gun you noob.” Now I was quite taken back by that because by all means I am nether a good pilot nor am I a noob. I may not be the best but I can usually hold my own in a fight. So I responded with a simple “look at my stats” in the hope that he would see that I try to be well rounded.
    The funny thing is that later in the match he said the same thing to the other pilot. I gave me a chuckle :laugh: :laugh: when he did that and made me realize that he was probably the noob and just was tired of dying.

And for all those that care my stats.

Thanks for listening

Re: It actually happened

ok......

people are stupid/whiners, its just part of babyfield 2

Comment

LOL Think i come across the same dude,said the exact same thing to me after dropping a few bombs on him,See a puff of smoke then here him go off his head.Maybe he just cant fly a plane.Stick a bullet in his @ss then he leaves the game.Gotta take the good with the bad.This guy has just proven to me that you dont need a long neck to be a goose.Thanks for the laugh.

Comment

Just another noob ground pounder that's never taken the time to learn how to fly. Can you thank him for me next time for all the patches he has influenced in BF2?

Bet he cried about the BH's too!

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
          Just another noob ground pounder that's never taken the time to learn how to fly. Can you thank him for me next time for all the patches he has influenced in BF2?

Bet he cried about the BH's too!
          lmao :laugh:

Comment

Or players like me simply don't have respect for planes that can drop 5000 lbs on their heads with little or no effort, and doing it over and over and over again because nobody is challenging them in the sky.

I know I've bitched in open chat similar to what the OP posted. After dying 10 times in a row at spawn, or at a base, or trying to leave a base in a vehicle by an SU-34, it gets a little tedious. Then sure I'll even say something similar "It'd be nice if I died by someone shooting me for once".

Just another noob ground pounder that's never taken the time to learn how to fly.
            Nope. Just another ground pounder that's sick of teamstacked airwhores, like the ones on your server, with the <R2> tag on, raping the other team and not even bothering to come down and cap a flag. I've played several rounds on the server, and a statement like "Come down and cap a flag or use a gun, coward" would be appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by ent|ty
              Nope. Just another ground pounder that's sick of teamstacked airwhores, like the ones on your server, with the <R2> tag on, raping the other team and not even bothering to come down and cap a flag. I've played several rounds on the server, and a statement like "Come down and cap a flag or use a gun, coward" would be appropriate.
              Go play on an IO server then, or Karkand 24/7 like all the other cry babies.

Comment

Go play on an IO server then, or Karkand 24/7 like all the other cry babies.
                Good attitude. Keep deluding yourself.

Comment

You forgot to say "come down on the ground and fight like a man"

Our server is one of the few out there that plays all maps. Shock horror some of those maps include vehicles that can fly.

BF2 is not CS. If you want CS type gameplay then DICE was kind enough to add an IO mode. Or play Karkand 24/7 and nade spam to your hearts content.

Comment

gotta love those noobs that feel the need to call you out because you kicked their *** a few times, my favorite is "is all you do play this game noob" "you have no life" simply because they got smoked a few times, now if they were on the same team you know they wouldnt be complaining.

and to capt.HKS your server is alright, cept that you advertise it EVERY SINGLE post you make, sure ya got vehicles... that can fly, but everytime ive been on R2 2 of your supposed chopper pros (that really really SUCk in the chopper) are whoring it up and won't share it, even tho they cannot keep it in the air for more that a few minutes. i once got into the thing after 2 of the R2 guys respawned for like the billionth time and was spammed GET OUT and they wouldnt leave, so i bailed and blackhawked in, check my stats i am anything but a chopper noob.

Comment

You forgot to say "come down on the ground and fight like a man"
                      You're right.. that's one I forgot and usually say as well. it's more like "Come down and cap the flag you pansy ***, quit camping our spawn"

I don't have a problem per se with air units, I just have a problem with the constant air-stacking, and teamswitching by our pilots to the winning team so they can keep flying...

Don't pretend to tell me it takes any skill to circle a chopper continuously around a base killing everyone who spawns, when there is absolutely noone to shoot that chopper down, because they're all on the same team.

IMO, if a jet has enough time to strafe me behind a building, or bomb me 10 times in a row as I spawn, or a chopper can have an extended battle with me as I shoot rockets at him, something is wrong. Someone's not doing their job in the air, or they're on the other team.

Call me a noob, but if you're in a chopper and plane taking out infantry, and not enemy aircraft, because you don't want to ruin your beloved score, you're the noob.

Originally posted by SyDuS
                      and to capt.HKS your server is alright, but everytime ive been on R2 2 of your supposed chopper pros (that really really SUCk in the chopper) are whoring it up and won't share it.
                      Confirmed.

Comment

Ive been groundpounding and Ive been flying. Sure, if theres a talented, unchallenged pilot airbourne, your situation will get sour. But theres a very fat chance that you can play the game without dying once to a jet. Play smart. Fly a jet and see for yourself, how you can evade being killed.

Stop the whineage.

Comment

Originally posted by ent|ty
                          You're right.. that's one I forgot and usually say as well. it's more like "Come down and cap the flag you pansy ***, quit camping our spawn"
                          I don't have a problem per se with air units, I just have a problem with the constant air-stacking, and teamswitching by our pilots to the winning team so they can keep flying...
                          Don't pretend to tell me it takes any skill to circle a chopper continuously around a base killing everyone who spawns, when there is absolutely noone to shoot that chopper down, because they're all on the same team.
                          IMO, if a jet has enough time to strafe me behind a building, or bomb me 10 times in a row as I spawn, or a chopper can have an extended battle with me as I shoot rockets at him, something is wrong. Someone's not doing their job in the air, or they're on the other team.
                          Call me a noob, but if you're in a chopper and plane taking out infantry, and not enemy aircraft, because you don't want to ruin your beloved score, you're the noob.
                          I rarely if ever see people switching teams to be on the "stacked air side" Most people I know that fly a lot, prefer to be the ONLY good pilot on there side, so there is not as much competition for the jet/chopper....If the enemy assets are kept down, it is a sign that the jet pilot/chopper pilot know what they are doing...

Say the enemy jet is taken down...the pilot knows he has 60 seconds (on Wake) before he has to worry about competition in the sky's (if he has done his job and kept the other plane down) So he can do whatever he wants, go to the airfield, and blow the J10 on the ground, giving him another minute to do whatever he wants....that is what a skilled pilot should be doing....just because someone is good at something in the game, does not mean they are noob side-switchers.

Comment

Hey like I've posted before, I just simply leave the server if I've gone 1-10 and all 10 deaths are from airborne units. I don't whine, I just leave.

Comment

If someone told me that all I would say is "Go play CS"

Comment

Working...
                              X