I'm Confused and Mad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Confused and Mad!

For all of you who know about the BF2 veteran program( For Bf2142) it said you rank up in BF2142 and in BF2 you get a verbal taunt, now is EA just like to lie to us this much or am i just not seeing it, Im getting real pissed about EA now and want to know ANSWERS, DON'T MAKE PROMISES YOU CAN'T KEEP EA!!!!

Re: I'm Confused and Mad!

Originally posted by TonyThriller
    For all of you who know about the BF2 veteran program( For Bf2142) it said you rank up in BF2142 and in BF2 you get a verbal taunt, now is EA just like to lie to us this much or am i just not seeing it, Im getting real pissed about EA now and want to know ANSWERS, DON'T MAKE PROMISES YOU CAN'T KEEP EA!!!!
    You have the taunt already if you have BF2, this has been discussed many times.

Comment

I lol'd

Comment

Supposedly you hear it when you spot a dead enemy. I haven't found anything in the files to say that EA actually implemented this... figures. :|:

We were also supposed to get a 'war-dance' animation in 2142, but that never turned up either.

Comment

What's the difference? It's all a gimmick to squeeze the cash-cow.

The taunt is a useless feature. You can have all my taunts if you want.

Comment

Ive heard it alot of times, never registered for vet program and I dont have 2142

I think I know how it works, just have to test it so I can be 100% sure

Comment

Taunt is there, everytime your spot button jams (you can't spot) blame the taunt. I can't believe they tried and actually did something which A) doesn't work and B) screws up the spotting thingy.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckySeven
                Taunt is there, everytime your spot button jams (you can't spot) blame the taunt. I can't believe they tried and actually did something which A) doesn't work and B) screws up the spotting thingy.

GOD I HATE THAT. is that why i cannot spot enemies some times, i spot alot to help the team out, especially air assets and probably 30% of the time it doesnt freekin work, only since 1.4 was released. figures it was caused because of something they implemented, still if i can't spot 30% of the time I WANT TO HEAR THE DAMN TAUNT at least, guys on TS are like crap dude did you hear that, zomg laughter, i have yet to hear it, even tho i have 2142 etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckySeven
                  I can't believe they tried and actually did something which A) doesn't work and B) screws up the spotting thingy.
                  I can't believe you can't believe they would do something like that...

Comment

Originally posted by barracudaj
                    I can't believe in Jesus, because he H4x0r3d to walk across water.

Comment

Originally posted by barracudaj
                      i can't believe that you can't believe he can't believe they would do something like that, cuz i can believe they would do that. because they have, BTW played 1.03 1.12 lately, holey crap the freedom of movement is astonishing, now it feels like you have lead balls attached to your feet half the time,

Comment

i loled when i found out that ppl bougth bf2142 just for the taunts ea promissed...

Comment

Originally posted by gunitsoldier127
                          i loled when i found out that ppl bougth bf2142 just for the taunts ea promissed...
                          I loled when I found out ppl thought 2142 is a whole new game and not a BF2 MOD.

Comment

I love EA. I love the game they made I do not care if it has some bugs, and balance issues, if I did not like it, I would not play it, and I have played it enough to get a 60 in WoW, (or so I am told by people at the net cafe I play at) or 2 50's in CoH (I do play this)

I think all the people saying "ea suxxors" all the time, need to look more closely at the situation. It is a buisness, they are there to make money, and they try there hardest I am certain to make sure they keep the [I]majority[U] Of the players of its games happy. EA deserves kudo's for making a game that is so fun to play, it still has 10's of thousands of people playing it. Even if the majority of them are ungrateful little wenches.

On topic, I hear the taunt all the time, most often as commander.

Comment

Extract the sound file from your BF2 directory...search through the folder. It's there. In the Ogg Vorbis format(.ogg, lossless), and I can't remember any programs that play this alone.

Why are you upset? It's pointless. Reminds me of all the times I had to download Quake sounds to play a friggin CS round.

Comment

Working...
                              X