Do girls play bf2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do girls play bf2?

K the answer is probably yes but ive never ran in2 a girl playing bf2 online.
    if i could get 10 girls with mics on a 60 player server all squads on both sides would be full because they would be soooooo excited about fighting alongside a chick.

Re: Do girls play bf2?

yes..

Comment

imm guessing that most of the women that do play dont tell everyone that they are a woman as it would probably just lead to them getting harrased.

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd
        K the answer is probably yes but ive never ran in2 a girl playing bf2 online.
        if i could get 10 girls with mics on a 60 player server all squads on both sides would be full because they would be soooooo excited about fighting alongside a chick.

Why so you can show her how big your E-penis is by getting a few knife kills?

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
          imm guessing that most of the women that do play dont tell everyone that they are a woman as it would probably just lead to them getting harrased.
          sad...i probably wouldnt harras them but it might b 4 the best, i would end up whoring the g36e and screaming at myself if i failed 2 revive her one time.
          y do women have this f****d up power over men...weird....but cool...anyway its to bad i should start some sort of clan 4 girls then make a few servers with half spots reserved 2 clan memebers, i bet the guy slots would b full 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd
            sad...i probably wouldnt harras them but it might b 4 the best, i would end up whoring the g36e and screaming at myself if i failed 2 revive her one time.
            y do women have this f****d up power over men...weird....but cool...anyway its to bad i should start some sort of clan 4 girls then make a few servers with half spots reserved 2 clan memebers, i bet the guy slots would b full 24/7.

Wow.... yea they would be full of pathetic people who cant get to talk to a girl in real life and think they can impress her with his bf2 skills.

Comment

My mom plays BF2 and she pwns.

Comment

Yes my Mrs plays, there's another named DuNz0 and I forgot the 3rd atm (getting old and the beers don't help) all play on our server that I have come across.

Comment

There's hundreds of girls I hear them all the time on VOIP.

Screechy high pitched voices bitching worse then my X-wife.

Comment

Originally posted by disfigured

Most of them are 12 yr olds or younger and their balls haven't dropped yet. Don't confuse real girls with kids that sound like girls :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by disfigured

No, that's just eddyeddyd with different accounts. He changes em all the time if he doesn't like the way his stats look.

Comment

that was wrong

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
                          Most of them are 12 yr olds or younger and their balls haven't dropped yet. Don't confuse real girls with kids that sound like girls :laugh:
                          AH, now I see.

Haven't had a prepubescent in the house for quite a few years now, I forget how they sound androgynous for a few years.

Comment

There was a girl in the last clan I applied to, and there's also a female-explusive clan on BF2 (PINK I think it is?).

Comment

I only know 2 "woman" that play BF2. One of them is on another forum I am on and another is in a clan that hungs out of the forum that I am on.
                              I also saw a girl in game one time on VOIP and all the guys on VOIP were going nuts over her. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X