Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look, i think this should piss everyone off, pissed me off...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look, i think this should piss everyone off, pissed me off...

read the comments on it to, everyone is pissed off.

Hack includes Minimap, Commander Hack/Cartillery, Chams, ESP, No sky/no fog, Aimbot and Much much more. Hacks makers are T2x at http://www.187ci.com Maker of...

Re: Look, i think this should piss everyone off, pissed me off...

looks old, one of the guys was jumping and shooting at the same time.

Comment

that guy has no skill

Comment

2 top it all off the guy had the nerve 2 advertise 4 aimbots most hackers put there videos on youtube 2 show what they can do with a computer and the hax are usually on singleplayer.
        this guy is.....crack3d.

Comment

I thought it was funny. *shrug*

Comment

i hate that ppl sucks SO much in games that they use aimbot.

Comment

i like ur avatar....unles of course he uses an aimbot 2 get chris...

Comment

I rated it 4 star...it was still an interesting watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooby Mc Moob
                  I rated it 4 star...it was still an interesting watch.

most of my threads do...even if ppl diss me alot it just makes me all the more famous

Comment

Added July 30, 2006

Comment

The people who used this are probably pissed off as well with their punkbuster bans...

Comment

is it me or did the aimbot not work very well? I know feck all about hacks but it doesnt take me that many shots to kill someone. The sniper bit i was pissing my self laughing at that because if i use an svd it would be head shots all the way apart from the odd two shot and once in a blue moon three shot. Now im not blowing my own trumpet here(well not alot anyway but if i was to start using these hacks, wall hack aimbot ect i think i would get less of a score than what i do in any round i play. Im not the best out there but im not a bad player and i have been called a hacker more times than i can count which is the biggest compliment anyone can give you in a game tbh.

On a side note has anyone tryed these hacks on single player to see what the fasanation is? and does it improve your game? I.E someone who has 1000 hours non hacking, Trying hacks to see if it makes them any better than what they have become so far?

Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
                        X