Worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worth it?

Stumbled across a h4xx0r on YT..he was even dumb enough to use his BF2 name.

Youtube videos...all are of him using his cheats

Stats

All those vids were posted a month ago, which means he still could be running wild...what do you guys think? Should I report?

Re: Worth it?

Yea I would report him to bf2s.com abuse section if he does that fo real

Comment

i don't believe he shot the video.. he just copyed them from the net. look at his stats, there's no way he could be using a hack with those scores.. he also hasn't played since 8/06.

go to the hack stte and i believe you'll see the same videos.

Comment

Report to BFROE.com

Comment

Are those *** hacks really undetectable by Punkbuster?

Comment

it doesnt look much like hes hacking in the J-10 one... just looks like a good pilot

ive flown in the 2 seater with a pilot like that...

omg! scratch what i just said! those r some wicked hacks! its actually pretty sweet, the thermal imaging, but ya, definetly report that

Comment

Report it, he's just pathetic with that SVD and J-10. Not to even mention that HL2dm film. That's The Worst Hack Ever. And hackers like this (paid hacks) are dumb, no sympathy for them.
              Are those *** hacks really undetectable by Punkbuster?
              No they're not. Not a single hack is undetectable as soon as Evenbalance or even PsB gets it in their hands. *** is a ****load of lies, just like many other hack site.

Comment

Working...
              X