X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is Better In Combat? (Inf)

Russian Spetsnaz Or British SAS?

Re: Who Is Better In Combat? (Inf)

I would say the Spetz (Infantry only). their weapons are superior, especially the support rpk which ownz. the SAS does have the g36e, which is very good, but i prefer the AK.

I pretty much use all default Spetz weapons, except for the specops which I use the unlock and sometimes the M95 when I need to defend a chopper from being stolen.
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

I like the SAS weapons they are very effective when you learn the tricks with them

Comment

SAS have fun weapons, but I find Spetz to be more versatile.

Comment

if u talking bout real life it all depend on experiance, if u on about the game, i have only played a couple of round with the spetz so ill go with SAS if u work as a team and mix and match the kits u can killed the spetz team ***

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_995
            if u talking bout real life it all depend on experiance, if u on about the game, i have only played a couple of round with the spetz so ill go with SAS if u work as a team and mix and match the kits u can killed the spetz team ***
            Why would you think they're talking about real life?

Also, your post was a very aggrivating read. It was tough with only 2 comma's and no periods or capital letters.

But anywho, I find the Spetz to be more useful to myself while playing. Probably because most of it is the MEC gear. I like the the SAS weapons more but Im not very good with them.

Comment

Spetsnaz for the RPK & AK. Plus their voices sound bas A$$.

Comment

Originally posted by AncientSerpent3
                Why would you think they're talking about real life?

Also, your post was a very aggrivating read. It was tough with only 2 comma's and no periods or capital letters.

But anywho, I find the Spetz to be more useful to myself while playing. Probably because most of it is the MEC gear. I like the the SAS weapons more but Im not very good with them.
                yeah ive got stop start paying more attention in English

Comment

I love the Spetsnaz, my favorite team through the whole game.

Comment

I think that both armies are equally as capable with the right users. Despite that, I prefer Spetz.

Comment

Tough one, I really can't see much between them, all weapons are balanced quite nicely.

I'll go with SAS, because I want to!

Comment

Spetz have the total uber AK, pwns all other guns. However the SAS get the M24, which is on a par with the L96A1 for accuracy, the G36E which is about third place in assault rifles IMO, and the F2000, which is second and has a better nade launcher (as in it does not have as much arc). But they both get unlocks, so not only does the SAS have the "most" accurate sniper rifle, they also get the M95, etc etc

Comment

IMO I like the british better I have got used to there wepons over time.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_995
                            why for any reason would they be talking about in real life? this is a forum for a game. also how can you compare the modern day spetznas against the SAS when they have never had an encounter?

Originally posted by -FaKe|Arson
                            I think that both armies are equally as capable with the right users.
                            I couldnt agree with you more. if one team was so superior, then you wouldnt see different sides winning different rounds.

Comment

Im gonna Spetznaz. Not only do they have superior weapons, but they look alot cooler too.

Comment

Working...
                              X