Connection helped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection helped

i need help connecting with ALL BF2 servers including SF. I bought Special Forces last night and installed it along with 1.41 patch. It worked last night but today everytime i try to connect it either says i wasnt able to connect after loading or it connects to the server fully but as im about to choose my class the server freezes but im still able to open console or press exit. All ports needed are open and i only got this problem now.

Re: Connection helped

has it ever worked?

have you tried video and audio driver updates yet? List out your hardware if possible.

Try manually updating punkbuster.

Reinstallation of 1.41 may help but I'm hoping it is just punk.

Comment

ATI All-In-wonder 9600 , the game worked the night i bought it , but the next morning it was F*cked

Comment

Try hitting escape instead of join and try the other possible things I listed. Report back please.

Comment

well it works now, but i get a usual lost connection once in awhile, but i have another question. Does it matter if you play BF2 with BF2:SF disc and SPecial Forces with BF2 Vanilla disc??? because they both work , but it mite have something to do with it.

Comment

Supposedly not. I run BF2 and SF off of my vanilla disk. I've heard of others who have lost their vanilla disks using SF and yet again an entire third contingent using the mounted disk image and bypassing the whole CD thing.

Comment

alrite thnx for the help, i emailed EA and its working now

Comment

Working...
              X