Is it good enough to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it good enough to buy?

Well, I have Vanilla BF2, and BF2:SF, I am wondering whether I should get Euro Force or not.

May get the Pros and Cons of the game?

Re: Is it good enough to buy?

i bought the booster pack collection and i never play them, no servers and maps are only ok, sf is much better

Comment

I hear the same

Comment

I just got done with my 50 hours of EF for the award. Spent most of that time on two specific servers. I find that if you want good air time, Taraba Quarry and Smokescreen are decent maps. Great wall is a good armor map and is also excellent for IO.

The armored fury contingent of three maps, I spent a solid week playing. I still find them very fun. Even Midnight sun which is a little darker than I normally care for.

Comment

It's worth the 10 bucks. Assuming you are in the USA. I'm not sure where Mafia Town is, lol.

Not many servers run Euro Forces though. There's probably less than 10 running at a time. Not many people play in the servers that are running EF though, so it's not like it's a problem getting in.

If you're gonna' get EF, might as well get Armored Fury too. They come together for $20 at Best Buy, Circuit City, etc... Or you could just go through EA downloader. I found EA downloader to be very simple and def. saved money as opposed to driving all the way to the store.

Comment

I've only found a couple of populated servers, but I really have been enjoying EF lately.

UTAC runs an AF/EF server that is well admin'd, and they enforce a few rules that actually keep things fun (no baseraping/spawncamping), but watch out when the UTAC clan stacks up on one team. It ruins everything for the other team !

There is one more--soveriegn legion I think--that runs EF maps 24/7. In your browser, type "Euro" and you will get an idea of how many servers run EF exclusively or in tandem with other maps.

Smokescreen is a very good map, imho; I do enjoy mining the beejaysus out of the oil well CP and then climbing into a AA placement. The weapons are a nice change, too. Shame that they are limited to the expansion that so few people play.

Comment

Thanks for the input guys. ;]

Comment

i never found any servers in australia at all really anoying cos i cant play it online

Comment

EF is pretty decent. I love the Wall map. Taraba Quarry is not that great, feels like a n00b has made it.

Comment

I have EF, and they're not that bad maps really, the only problem is, its 3 maps, and the servers are low on numbers. i'm yet to even play the great wall yet.

P.S guys who have EF, what is a good server to try?

Comment

UTAC, Euro force ranked server and SF are servers located in the US.

UTAC encourages team work and doesn't tolerate smacktards.:cry:

IPs are as follows:

UTAC 209.160.64.92 (mixed EF & AF)

Euro Force Ranked Server 66.102.113.61

=SF= Euro Forces Ranked 69.65.15.194

enjoy

Comment

Hey Patriots, you must have written this right after we got off the Euro Force server last night. Dang fine flying buddy Thanks for pressuring the Mig and keeping him off us in the bomber.

Comment

my pleasure

Comment

Originally posted by yUP|Patriots
                            UTAC, Euro force ranked server and SF are servers located in the US.

UTAC encourages team work and doesn't tolerate smacktards.:cry:

IPs are as follows:

UTAC 209.160.64.92 (mixed EF & AF)

Euro Force Ranked Server 66.102.113.61

=SF= Euro Forces Ranked 69.65.15.194

enjoy
                            thanks for the info. although im in england ill have to see what its like. and the bit about encouraging teamwork? fantastic! im more of a team player than a rambo as such, so good for you.

Comment

I love EF, AF, and SF. I don't have anything bad to say about any of them. I say it's worth it, easily.

Comment

Working...
                              X