ROFL banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROFL banned

ROFL, I just got banned from the LegionAtWar.com server for saying...

"Yeah, they rape the carrier, then ignore all the bases you've taken from us, like idiots..."

in response to;

"Keep raping the carrier" from the enemy team.

The offensive word was 'idiot'.

ROFL!

Our team kept attacking their uncap, and lost all the flags behind them.. Save one. Temple, which of course I was defending. Nice job team.

Re: ROFL banned

Lately I was kicked for typing "hass" (german for hate) --> *** --> kick
    It's somehow stupid, but I don't really care.

Comment

What did you learn: Never type or chat with anyone.

It's funny how BF2 players don't chat that much at all, unlike almost any other online FPS. But well, keep on not typing. And remember, if you get kicked you can join back in 1 min and still keep the score.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckySeven
        What did you learn: Never type or chat with anyone.
        Like I could ever do that, lol. If I have something to say, I'm going to.. See my stats, I have lots of kicks for doing so.

Originally posted by bulzenschneider
        Lately I was kicked for typing "hass" (german for hate) --> *** --> kick
        It's somehow stupid, but I don't really care.
        It was probably the '***' in 'hass', lol. I thought hate in German was 'haust', as in Rammsteins "Du Haust" 'Du, du haust, du haust mich'

Comment

Yesterday was a banner day for my friends and I.

I got kicked from a server for TKing the admin. We were on wake and my friend and I were piloting the US chopper. After dieing, both of us were waiting for it to re spawn (no one was there). Then this guy runs over and waits. Can't you see we are team working together and can't you do something else? Out of frustration that most of our team was standing on the carrier, I TKd him.

I got kicked and my friend got banned. Shows how attentive this admin was. So I came back and told him he banned the wrong guy. He said "stfu" and play or you'll be next. After my knees stopped shaking, I said "Like I care, if my friend can't play here". I was banned shortly after.

Later on, another friend and I were taking off in the US chopper on Fushee and this "idiot" took off in the black hawk before us, eventually crashing into us and my friend got charged with the TK (nice programming Dice). He must of typed something, but he got instantly banned.

I do appreciate people who rent/have servers because it keeps the community alive and growing, but there are some of them who are too _____ (fill in the blank) to admin a server.

Comment

i dont have time for chatting, the time u take to type a sentence could have been used to get a kill, plus the same is for everyone else, they r to busy playing that dont have any time to glance up at what ppl r typing. so dont waste ur time

Comment

Working...
            X