Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question from a newbie

Hey,

i just upgraded my rank, and i could choose some new weapons. Because i didn't want to make my choice too fast and wanted to know which ones the best i chose to make the choice later. But now i now what my choice is, but i don't know how to upgrade it?

Can somebody help me

Re: Quick question from a newbie

Log out and log back in.

If nothing happens, try click the 'BFHQ' tab.

Alternatively, wait a little longer (updates take a while on weekends) and log back and, and back in again.

Comment

Thanks but will it ask me to choose a weapon? Or do i need to click the lock thingie?

Oh yeah, what would you think is the best weapon?

Comment

When you log back in you'll get a nice little drumroll and be offered to 'choose an unlock'. If it's your first then I suggest the PKM or DAO-12.

Comment

Depends whatever class you play the most.

Comment

Yeah, it should just appear next time you log in.

Never chose choose later though, always knew what weapon I wanted.

Comment

The people who posted above are right! For your first or second unlock choose a weapon that will go with your style of play and the kit that you use the most. I selected the dao-12 and then the sniper unlock. The weapons that I use the most, I have all the unlocks, are the jackhammer, F2000, and the PKM. With some kits I wont use the unlocks to put a weird twist into the mix but thats me.

While we are on this subject, its a good idea to pick up dead players kits. You will get a chance to use weapons that you havent unlocked and if they have a weapon that isnt any good just swap again. Also I like to kill people with the kit that I got from them when I killed them the last time. LOL, big laughs, for me anyway. . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Originally posted by Nimbob
                If it's your first then I suggest the PKM or DAO-12.
                Yup..

Comment

my first unlock was teh m95....first it deals a heck lot of damage (95%) so if ur on karkand, u can pick kill a bunch of guys who might have have already been slightly woudned, but not enuff to make them go looking for a medkit..u can also shoot guys out of cockpits but thats hard to do

and also, u still play the demo, u can use the m95 on servers that dont have all the guns arleady unlocked, and gulf of oman is a nice map for taking out guys from their jets

Comment

another popular first weapon unlock is the g36c, man everyone uses that now!

Comment

Working...
                    X