Is it just me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me...

...or does anyone else like completely destroy one day and the next totally ****ing suck ***?

Maybe I should just leave Kark IO for awhile?

What's the best/funnest map to get road kills in?

Re: Is it just me...

Originally posted by AudioAtomica
    ...or does anyone else like completely destroy one day and the next totally ****ing suck ***?

Maybe I should just leave Kark IO for awhile?

What's the best/funnest map to get road kills in?
    Kark IO.........
    Your your own enemy :laugh:

Comment

Go to a vehicle server, IO sucks, but very good for sniping, I never get under 10 kills. And no, I don't spam claymores nor nades.

Comment

Originally posted by Night735
        Kark IO.........
        Your your own enemy :laugh:
        Personally I love Kark IO, If I see exessive nade spamming or a totally dominnant team I usualy leave and go to a different server. I don't see why people ***** and moan about how horrible Kark IO is, it's not hard to find a good server with mature players and teamwork, I do it 4-5 times every other day. I find non IO servers to be too slow unless I'm in a heli.

Originally posted by [AK]Lord_Of_War
        ... And no, I don't spam claymores nor nades.
        No one said you did, so I can only assume you said that so no one would comment right? And on that note, who cares if someone thinks you spam nades?

Comment

Originally posted by AudioAtomica
          I find non IO servers to be too slow unless I'm in a heli.

LOL thats going in my sig :laugh:

Heli whore!

Comment

i spam everything from nades and claymores to enemy boat spotted and tow's

Comment

Originally posted by YoDiddy
              i spam everything from nades and claymores to enemy boat spotted and tow's
              you're the reason people hate io and are often forced to switch servers like audioatomica said

what sort of satisfaction does it give you to know that you're getting kills that take no skill (claymore and nade spamming)? Is it just the good, wholesome, warm and fuzzy feeling you get when you know you pissed someone off, or is just about the stats?

Comment

Originally posted by flippy199
                you're the reason people hate io and are often forced to switch servers like audioatomica said
                good

what sort of satisfaction does it give you to know that you're getting kills that take no skill (claymore and nade spamming)? Is it just the good, wholesome, warm and fuzzy feeling you get when you know you pissed someone off, or is just about the stats?
                neither, i do it to watch everyone whine. its pretty hilarious.... babyfield 2 that is

Comment

neither, i do it to watch everyone whine. its pretty hilarious.... babyfield 2 that is
                  yep, easily pleased... the image of a baby playing peakabo comes to mind.
                  doesnt that ever get boring, and besides, how often do people actually say anything about claymores even if they are pissed, most people just dont take the time to type it.

oh well, we all enjoy laughing at people who complain.... i love it when people accuse me of cheating, they just cant understand how they lost because no one is better than them, thats impossible

Comment

yep, easily pleased... the image of a baby playing peakabo comes to mind.
                    doesnt that ever get boring, and besides, how often do people actually say anything about claymores even if they are pissed, most people just dont take the time to type it.
                    im glad the thought of me in a diaper ran across ur mind!

people do complain quite alot about claymores, nades and generaly anything else they die of, hell just take a look around these forums.

Comment

im glad the thought of me in a diaper ran across ur mind!
                      im sure that a diaper is quite flattering on you, however i have no idea what you look like and i assure you that the image in my mind was just a stereotypical baby in pj's or whatever those things are called that little babies wear all the time.

Comment

im sure that a diaper is quite flattering on you, however i have no idea what you look like and i assure you that the image in my mind was just a stereotypical baby in pj's or whatever those things are called that little babies wear all the time.
                        kinky maybe later we can exchange contacts and i could send you some pics!

i accept paypal and all major credit cards!

I'd assume you want pics since your constant attempts at insulting me is starting to look like...... well you want me.

its ok tho, I'm not mad, it happens.

Comment

kinky maybe later we can exchange contacts and i could send you some pics!

i accept paypal and all major credit cards!

I'd assume you want pics since your constant attempts at insulting me is starting to look like...... well you want me.

its ok tho, I'm not mad, it happens.
                          no man, im not insulting you anymore.... that was fine, but im done... im just enjoying our friendly debate, its been just enough to keep me awake and entertained

Comment

Working...
                          X