Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open Suggestions on a Top Quality Gaming Keyboard for BF2 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Suggestions on a Top Quality Gaming Keyboard for BF2 ?

Greetings again soldiers. Thanks for the input for my previous post on BF2 joysticks. Very good information and much appreciated. Now my Z-Board keyboard is losing critical keys and needs to be laid to rest. My question is what are the best quality keypads/keyboards out there for a BF2 FPS soldier? I was never really happy with my Z-board but, like anything, you adapt to it and I have actually enjoyed some pretty good nights of gaming on it. My "W" forward key has just died and that really screws things up when playing any FPS game. I suppose I could just assign another working key for forward movement, but I have the money for a new keyboard so why not see what the market has to offer? Any suggestions will be appreciated. I have done some basic research and Logitech G15, Saitek Eclipse, Z-board, and a few other manufacturers have some nice looking products. I really would like to know who has a long lasting durable keypad that will withstand countless hours of hardcore gaming sessions. Again, thanks in advance for your input and have fun on the server of your choice.

Re: Open Suggestions on a Top Quality Gaming Keyboard for BF2 ?

I use the Saitek Eclipse, standard keys but back lit..

http://www.saitekusa.com/USA/prod/eclipse.htm

Comment

i have the logitech G15, great keyboard love the LCD display but its just your basic keyboard setup nothing special for gaming, sure its got the G keys for marco's but in BF2 its not allowed to be used but they come in handy for windows and other things

Comment

Saitek Eclipse II great k-board!!

Comment

Saitek eclipse for my primary board, I'd get the more advanced one they have for gaming now.

For BF2 I use ZBoard with the BF2 Insert. It's a cheaply made board, but I love the key layout.

Comment

does the bf2 insert snap onto the zboard keyboard? I was looking at it and I have no idea how it works, but I'm considering buying it if it will help my crappy play.

Comment

Originally posted by dgutierrez32 View Post
              does the bf2 insert snap onto the zboard keyboard? I was looking at it and I have no idea how it works, but I'm considering buying it if it will help my crappy play.
              yes. you just snap them off/on

Comment

Go for either the Saitek Eclipse II or Logitech G11. Both very good boards.

G15 is a tad too expensive for me and the Zboard is a gimmick. You don't actually play any better. All it means is you have to relearn key locations. You can achieve the same sort of efficiency by playing around with the controls.con file in wordpad.

Comment

Ive both had the Saiteck 1&2 & there a decent KB ,well built and comfortable but lack many special buttons

Logitech G15 i had for a year , the Lcd window is handy at times, comfortable & many special buttons"macros, sound volume, ect " only thing i noticed against the G15 was myself and a friend on 2 comps found it lagged the usb abit .

The KB i have now is the Razor Tarantula , Best KB ive ever owned . It has a low profile so its super comfortable, 1000ms response time, No ghosting so im able to hit like 8 buttons at the same time , and it has 10 programmable buttons along with volume ,home page ect .

The Razor does use 2 usb ports so be warned and its not cheap . Ive had this now a few months and i love it for gaming and typing . No more strain on my fingers anymore when ive been playing for hours or typing :yay:

Comment

Working...
                  X