Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 cheaters caught in two days(Global ban?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2 cheaters caught in two days(Global ban?)

Originally posted by ethanhunt
    How did you follow him like that? Is that an admin tool?
    Once you die, simply click the 'x' in the top of the spawn menu, and press the space bar or left mouse button (can't remember at the moment) to cycle through various players.

Comment

Thanks Garabaldi

Comment

Originally posted by Garabaldi
        Once you die, simply click the 'x' in the top of the spawn menu, and press the space bar or left mouse button (can't remember at the moment) to cycle through various players.
        You press C to cycle the cameras.

Comment

Originally posted by silver_mat
          no doubt that cheaters are horrible people, but don't just use any chance to accuse talented players of being cheaters.

I admit I love playing IO Karkand, mostly because if joining a proper server with proper people playing on it, you get more of the "squad" feeling, than on a regular map, where a single good tank can take out most of the enemy team constantly.

Well my point is that a few days ago I played some Karkand, USMC and was sniping down the middle alley. I get a few guys a few times with headshots, and moments later they started kickvotes, accusing me for aimbotting. Absolutly ridiculos!! I had a KDR of 3:1 that night and still he the two poor suckers kept whining about aimbotting.
          I don't.

I don't want to bark, but Í'm self very good infantry player so as mine mates.
          but shooting 2 headshots with a timegap off 0.5 sec is not possible.

because me and mine mate where shooted in that style (|||_EXO_|||)
          and deaconist did some nice shooting from somebody who suddenly come from behind of the wall.

You know what most of the time possible and what is not if you know of yourself that you a good IO player.

Comment

Not enough on videos to say.
            Horrible videos at that, constant spawn popup hindering seeing anything.
            Is the text in the videos....... english?

Comment

Originally posted by YoDiddy
              Not enough on videos to say.
              Horrible videos at that, constant spawn popup hindering seeing anything.
              Is the text in the videos....... english?
              no it's *#&%#%6

Comment

Working...
              X