BF2 Freeze On 3rd disk of Installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Freeze On 3rd disk of Installation

My problem is when I am installing it, whenever the install program prompts me for the 3rd Disc the installation process just stops. The program is still running but it is not installing anything.

The very first time I tried to install BF2 it was just fine, then i uninstalled it for a while when i stopped playing. I went through and deleted the entire EAGAMES folder, and used DiskSpace and regedit to clear out everything. Still freezes on the 2nd disc. I have waited 2 hours hoping that it was just a hiccup or something, but it is still not moving whatsoever.

Does anyone have any idea of what I can do?

It stops (Everytime)

And it is not the CD's either, because I turned in the ones I bought for a new set Today, and still doing the same error.

Re: BF2 Freeze On 3rd disk of Installation

Please for my curiosity, describe what you mean by you turned them in for a new set?

Check out http://support.ea.com and look at the section regarding PC/BF2/techsupport/installation/ and do a blank search. it will have an uninstal guide. Try uninstalling it all again and make sure it is completely uninstalled the EA way.

Try defragging the drive.

Make sure your CD Drive is clean.

try again.

The only other thing I can think of is a complete format and reinstall of everything.

Welcome to the forums too

Comment

Working...
    X