Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant(s)...

I know, I know another rant! I just had to say something before I go nuts

1.I am so f****** tired of servers that kick/ban for attacking uncaps and or base-raping. I can understand when there are flags that need to be taken, but when all the flags are capped it should be fine. It is part of the damn game. I have never seen it enforced as strongly as it is here.

2.Who cares if you steal a enemy vehicle? Sometimes it is a fun challenge to get a enemy plane/apc/tank/heli etc. You are also making them work harder for their results and helping your team.

I don't really get worked up about anything else except for servers that don't allow soloing, but its not as bad as these 2.

Re: Rant(s)...

there are like 2 servers that kick for that, find another one.

Comment

I have tried at least 8 servers the past hour, they all had that damn rule , you have any recommendations?
      Originally posted by Monkmonkman
      there are like 2 servers that kick for that, find another one.

Comment

insominia

Comment

Originally posted by vitaminR
          1.I am so f****** tired of servers that kick/ban for attacking uncaps and or base-raping. I can understand when there are flags that need to be taken, but when all the flags are capped it should be fine. It is part of the damn game. I have never seen it enforced as strongly as it is here.

2.Who cares if you steal a enemy vehicle? Sometimes it is a fun challenge to get a enemy plane/apc/tank/heli etc. You are also making them work harder for their results and helping your team.
          1. baseraping is cheap, easy kills. thus making it really gay. i completely think that all baserapers should be kicked.
          2. i mostly agree with you. i could care less about vehicles. the only thing i hate is the f-35 bailers that steal the j-10. that is really annoying.

Comment

It is not gay If you are doing so bad that you are getting owned in a base, you deserve it. If there is another spawn, use that. Example: On GOO if th e carrier is getting owned, spawn down below and use a boat to take down the choppers, it will also distract them so a teammate can get in the Essex or apache/f35 whatever.
            Originally posted by mwillin0000
            1. baseraping is cheap, easy kills. thus making it really gay. i completely think that all baserapers should be kicked.

Comment

Originally posted by vitaminR
              I have tried at least 8 servers the past hour, they all had that damn rule , you have any recommendations?
              =WPF= Server

Baserape is allowed and encouraged. Spawnkilling however is not.

Be friendly and kill everyone. Dragon/Wake

THIS MESSAGE WAS IN NO WAY AN ADVERTISEMENT. JUST A FRIENDLY "GOOD" SERVER TO GO TO

Comment

Wow this debate never gets old

Ok, heres the skinny on why people do this..

Firstly..ever notice how a server can start out full then after 10 minutes of repeated carrier (uncap-only spawn point etc..) the server dies. You go from a full server of people having fun to a team bored out of there mind or just angry so they leave. Then oh what great joy to have a big game like Wake that was 30 on 30 dwindle down to 10 on 10. Even if Im on the raping team do you think I wanna sit on land going "any second Im gonna see some action.."..no I leave the server. I dont feel like hoping some one gets by the rape fest so us guys in defending flags can actually do anything.
                Secondly..sometimes there isnt jack sh*t you can do. Boat...LOLOL..good lord man there one of the easy things to arse rape in the game.

People want to have fun, they want full servers with everyone having a great time. No one wants to cater to your ego and K/D ratio.
                Do exactly what the people who get bored of your antics do...find another server.

The whole stealing enemy assests tho..thats BS. If your assts arent in use there fair game, and if you cant defend them against infantry you suck.

Comment

I don't play on servers like that for several reasons..

and I'm gunna spawn/steal/rape all i want.

Comment

Originally posted by YoDiddy
                    I don't play on servers like that for several reasons..

and I'm gunna spawn/steal/rape all i want.
                    you need a hug

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplekillingmachine
                      you need a hug
                      LMAO!

Comment

you need a hug
                        grab ur ankles and spell run outloud

ill hug ya

:laugh:

Comment

People want to have fun, they want full servers with everyone having a great time. No one wants to cater to your ego and K/D ratio.
                          *applause* Right on!

I want to see more servers that discourage uncap raping by armor and air vehicles esp. if there are other control points to capture.

Comment

Originally posted by TomGazpacho
                            *applause* Right on!

I want to see more servers that discourage uncap raping by armor and air vehicles esp. if there are other control points to capture.
                            sometimes its almost impossible on wake unless your persistent and know which flag to go for (being on USMC ofc)

Comment

The problem then becomes that servers say 'noone' can attack uncaps or that spec ops 'can't hang around/sabotage/steal' vehicles, therefore breaking the game by limiting the sole reason the spec ops class exists.

A spec op or squad should be able to go into the uncap and blow stuff up, and if a magic supply box is dropped down, to be able to remove that, restock, and continue blowing stuff up. As it stands it's way to easy for the commander to repair all his assets by dropping a supply box, and discourages teamwork, by forcing him to send out engineers, or a squad to counter the spec ops causing damage.

Comment

Working...
                              X