re: enemy APC's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re: enemy APC's

If you manage to hijack one, DONT go into battle with it. I know it sounds lame but if I ever get one I always stay out of the hot zones and do patrol around the area to keep it away from the enemy. If you have one of theirs it won't spawn up on their side until yours is destroyed. ..... But then again, I'm more about winning than points

Re: enemy APC's

This goes without saying for any enemy assest of value (plane/Heli)

A mere APC tho is kinda weak object to hold onto unless its rare on the map (Karkand)
    If the map was say, Oman, your wasting your time.

So yeah any map were a vehicle is scarce or can help dictate an outcome its always a good idea to steal them. Im not gonna steal an enemy attack chopper and just "hover", Im gonna couple the fact that we have my main enemy...our chopper.

Comment

hmm i think that the best map to nick a vechile from would be the tank on the MEC side of mahtuur city cos it can be a realy pain in a map were the streets are narrow.

Comment

Originally posted by bauch5
        hmm i think that the best map to nick a vechile from would be the tank on the MEC side of mahtuur city cos it can be a realy pain in a map were the streets are narrow.
        I'd say the J10 on Wake is very nice to nick. Did it today and found out that J10 can VERY easily avoid other J10 missiles. That was sad

Comment

Working...
        X