Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is annoying...can't get my mic to work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is annoying...can't get my mic to work.

I've run "BF2VoiceSetup.exe" and adjusted the capture threshold, then saved settings. If I run the exe again, the settings aren't saved (maybe it's just like that?).

Anyway, in bf2, the mic test does not work at all. I can shout into my mic and it doesn't pick anything up. Also, if I press the teamspeak button (or whatever it's called), occasionally people can hear me, usually they can't. Sometimes I'll press the button and people will hear me, 3 minutes later I'm pushing the button and shouting into my mic and my squad members can't hear me.

Re: This is annoying...can't get my mic to work.

This should fix it all up

Start > Control Panel > Sound And Audio Devices > Audio Tab > Sound Recording Volume, Now put all those bars up. What kind of MIC do you have a USB mic or a head phone jack mic? I have a USB so I have mine device on AK5370 and have the wave in all the way up. I was having this same problem where I had to put the mic 1 mm away from my mouth so they could here me now when i have it turned up I can talk about 10 ft away and more =D hope that fixes it up some

Comment

Working...
    X