This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stat Reset

I would like to have my bf2 account Darkwing_X I want its stats reset not restored like others ask I actully want to have 0 in everything, I tried asking EA and I kept getting automated messages. If one of you BFROE people have to make a false report to get me reset do it, and no I can't just make a new account I want to keep the name Darkwing_X but not the stats.

Re: Stat Reset

they dont reset stats on request..

Comment

Well, they should.

Comment

play on a Knife and pistol only then report your self

Comment

No they shouldn't. Why waste their time when they can be resetting people who deserve it?

Comment

Usually they reset innocent people and then they get yelled at, why not reset someone who actully asks.

Comment

how hard would it be to reset them?? hell if I worked for them Id reset them for you, hell I would even reset a few other accounts just for good measure just to make sure I didnt miss any of your points

Comment

Originally posted by Darkwing_X
                Usually they reset innocent people and then they get yelled at, why not reset someone who actully asks.
                No, they get eset because they have done something.
                They then say they haven't to cover themselves.

Comment

What about resetting someone who has done something wrong? I played on K&P servers several times which probably netted me about 1000 of my 7000 of my points and enough knife and pistol kills for veteran and expert medals. I didn't know they were against the rules, but now that I do I'd like my stats reset so I can get them legitimately. I'd like to keep my name though.

My stats

Comment

Why don't you stat-pad like crazy for a while. Have some fun doing it, play K&P servers for a while and then you should get reset eventually...

Comment

Well I could do that or they could just reset me now and save time.

Comment

Originally posted by Palerider
                        Why don't you stat-pad like crazy for a while. Have some fun doing it, play K&P servers for a while and then you should get reset eventually...
                        ehhh they'd look at the stats decide they were ok then go wipe someone's stats like mine that are legit :P

Comment

Dude, you people are all retarded. Just make a new account, they have other things to worry about. Like stats really matter that much anyway.

Scinto, this thread is calling your name!

Comment

Working...
                          X