Project reality but bf2142 setting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project reality but bf2142 setting...

What if they amde bf2142 more realistic lke they did bf2, all those cool weapons with the realism..it wold b sweet.

Re: Project reality but bf2142 setting...

Originally posted by eddyeddyd
    What if they amde bf2142 more realistic lke they did bf2, all those cool weapons with the realism..it wold b sweet.
    sorry but no. We have no plans atall to move to BF2142 for many reasons. mainly because its the same engine and where ever we go after BF2, we will stay a modern combat mod. You cant make a Sci-Fi game realistic..... There is nothing to aim at.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino
      You cant make a Sci-Fi game realistic....
      I would have thought that was common sense that making a game set in the future realistic is impossible because there is no way to predict what would be realisitc at that date, Nevermind I suppose.

Comment

Idk how u can make a sci-fi game realistic, its futuristic.

Comment

There's some cool stuff in 2142 for modders. I have no interest in a sci fi mod, I like the more gritty WWII and present day stuff.

But the real issue with modding 2142 is that nobody is going to play 2142 mods due to the ranks & unlocks model. It's already killed the BF2 mod player population and it's only going to be dramatically worse with 2142.

Comment

Originally posted by eggman
            I like the more gritty WWII and present day stuff.
            Same.

Comment

Originally posted by EAGLE_18
              I would have thought that was common sense that making a game set in the future realistic is impossible because there is no way to predict what would be realisitc at that date, Nevermind I suppose.
              i guess you could simply change how much damage you take and change the physics i guess but thats it it would encourage teamplay though.

Comment

Why do people think it`s impossible to make a futuristic mod realistic?
                It`s always been futuristic= arcade, like it`s a ****ing rule or something.
                Would like to see it change.

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon
                  Why do people think it`s impossible to make a futuristic mod realistic?
                  It`s always been futuristic= arcade, like it`s a ****ing rule or something.
                  Would like to see it change.
                  You can't accurately predict what warfare and weapons systems will be like in the future, so it can't be truly realistic .

Comment

Originally posted by Garabaldi
                    You can't accurately predict what warfare and weapons systems will be like in the future, so it can't be truly realistic .

Took the words right out of my mouth

Comment

Working...
                    X