TV's not guiding..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV's not guiding..

Well, I was playing DMOC Dalian plant, and I was soloing the chopper against another guy soloing, someone from the moo clan...he was pretty damn good. Anyway, he took me out first, but I got back in, and got behind him, with him quartering away kind of....shot my TV guided from about 250 meters, and...nothing...I saw the TV missile shoot out, in a straight line, and my screen just stayed the same, it did not follow the missile, and I could not guide it.. Well, I shot at him again, as he was busy engaging out other chopper, and got him that time.

All in all, it happened about 6 times that round, then I hopped in a jet, and got kicked for "hacking" after I went 25-0 to start the next round...so I could not try the TV again....Anyone else have this happen to them? (the TV thing, not the kicking thing)

Re: TV's not guiding..

It's a misfire. it happens. I only get it probably 1 out of 50 shots but it is always the important one that it happens with, like dealing with a mobile AA or the Essex gun.

Comment

Originally posted by |CBW|Simon
      It's a misfire. it happens. I only get it probably 1 out of 50 shots but it is always the important one that it happens with, like dealing with a mobile AA or the Essex gun.
      same with me.
      "Crunch's First Officer"
      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Ah, I just thought maybe something new was going on, because it happened so often in that round...I guess I was pinging pretty darn high though, about 100.

Comment

I've been told that most misfires are due to stress or alcohol related. She may say 'it's alright' or 'it happens to everyone' but you know she's looking for a new gunner on the single pilot's forum right now even as we type.

Comment

so true. However, I was soloing it

Comment

I have a grea ping on DMOC, probably best ping I can get, around 25 but the server is getting worse every day

Comment

I had some weird bug with the TV some days ago, it would fire and the screen would freeze for half a second while it was still going...

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco
                  I had some weird bug with the TV some days ago, it would fire and the screen would freeze for half a second while it was still going...
                  I had that when I was playing with you on oman, I dont think its only TV related coz it happened outside of TV screen too

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
                    I have a grea ping on DMOC, probably best ping I can get, around 25 but the server is getting worse every day

LOL, I used to love DMOC, and I still play there all the time, but......some of the admins seem to be turning into complete smacktards...I killed one of them (hydro budz or something like that) 4 times in a row while he was sitting on the chopper pad, and he kicked me to "make room for admin" on a half full server...same guy, I was sitting at about 35-1, actually flying the J-10 (it switched me sides, I love USMC on this map) and I got kicked for "haking" (that is how they spelled it lol) I have been kicked more for hacking on that server than any other....but I love some of the competition, moo plays there a lot, and some AH1z do as well.

Comment

Originally posted by brianthebold
                      LOL, I used to love DMOC, and I still play there all the time, but......some of the admins seem to be turning into complete smacktards...I killed one of them (hydro budz or something like that) 4 times in a row while he was sitting on the chopper pad, and he kicked me to "make room for admin" on a half full server...same guy, I was sitting at about 35-1, actually flying the J-10 (it switched me sides, I love USMC on this map) and I got kicked for "haking" (that is how they spelled it lol) I have been kicked more for hacking on that server than any other....but I love some of the competition, moo plays there a lot, and some AH1z do as well.
                      used to own that server 24\7 rofl but I dont play alot these days

Comment

Working...
                      X