Server Options...we have like none

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Options...we have like none

Where are all the server options like...?

Finding servers by region...

Organizing servers with and without vehicles

Organizing servers by user size

Why do all the servers have high ping?

I will add more lately, but I have been playing bf2 since day one and have always found the whole layout quite clunky AKA ****EDUP!!

I love the game play BF2 has to offer, vehicles...large maps, I would like to see an updated version the ****EDUP layout. The layout needs less useless icons and colors, more options and accrual working existing options. With almost a year old, nothing seems to have been fixed...

Re: Server Options...we have like none

EA/DICE didn't care about longevity. They cared about money.

Which is strange, as Valve has proved, that longevity, options, custom maps, fan mods and art, server options, etc., can make a lot of money indeed over many years.

Comment

Ya its a shame, maybe I will have better luck asking valve for a bf2 style game then dice...

Comment

Originally posted by 3DGETI
        Where are all the server options like...?
        Finding servers by region . . . . . . . . . . . . . . > www.qtracker.com

Organizing servers with and without vehicles . > www.qtracker.com

Organizing servers by user size . . . . . . . . . . > www.qtracker.com

There's your answer.
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa
          Finding servers by region . . . . . . . . . . . . . . > www.qtracker.com

Organizing servers with and without vehicles . > www.qtracker.com

Organizing servers by user size . . . . . . . . . . > www.qtracker.com

There's your answer.
          http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74632
          SWEET

Ok so i have it setup, I like! BUt when I join a server it loads BF2 to the login screen...then thats it hmm

Comment

Originally posted by ent|ty
            EA/DICE didn't care about longevity. They cared about money.

Which is strange, as Valve has proved, that longevity, options, custom maps, fan mods and art, server options, etc., can make a lot of money indeed over many years.

Indeed Valve have all their eggs in one basket and do look after their games much more with regular updates and free new content however EA work much differently, ratcheting out the releases with little or no afterservice expecting you to pay up and move onto the next release rather than stick with one title...well its worked on everyone so far, no reason for them to stop now.

Comment

Finding servers by region . . . . . . . . . . . . . . > click ping at the top of the server browser list to set it low to high. low ones are in your region high ones are not.

Organizing servers with and without vehicles . >can't help ya here.

Organizing servers by user size . . . . . . . . . . > click the server size at the top of the browser list to set it in order.

Comment

There are filters for all of those things in the server browser. The problem is that the server browser is a POS.

I usually refresh then stop the refresh again to "activate" the filter options I selected in the browser.

Comment

Originally posted by 3DGETI
                  SWEET

Ok so i have it setup, I like! BUt when I join a server it loads BF2 to the login screen...then thats it hmm
                  under qtracker settings > auto-login, turn it on and put in your bf2 nick and password. you also have to have bf2 not running when connecting using qtracker.
                  "Crunch's First Officer"
                  twitter: @signaprime

Comment

The best servers I play on have 2 rounds on each map and have random team switching between each round.

Comment

Working...
                    X