Help, Mouse isnt working in game!!!!!!:(((

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help, Mouse isnt working in game!!!!!!:(((

Okay, I can start up BF2 perfect, but once I go to start game and I get into the game but I cant click ok or pick any guns or location, the mouse just doesnt work, nor does the keyboard! I gotta press ctrl+alt+delete to minimize it... i got a AMDx2 2.0ghz, 2gb of ram, evga 7600 gt ko, asus m2n-sli delux mobo, I dunno what to do, if u guys could help me.. please do

Re: Help, Mouse isnt working in game!!!!!!((

Log into game. Go to OPTIONS>CONTROLS and in the lower left area click on reset to default (or whatever it says about default) then in the lower right hit Apply.

You should be good now.

Simon

PS: Welcome to the forums

Comment

thank u simon will test it out right now

EDIT;

Still not working!!!! I even tried installing it and uninstalling it!:O

Comment

OK is it not moving at all? Could the game be locked up or do you hear the battle noises and see the strolling text when the game starts??

Comment

Originally posted by |CBW|Simon
          OK is it not moving at all? Could the game be locked up or do you hear the battle noises and see the strolling text when the game starts??

Dude, I think it is lock up! What do I do? :cry:

Comment

Well the good news is that it isn't your keyboard or mouse. So at least we got that fixed

On to the next issue.

First lets get the updating out of the way.

You will want to go to NVidia and get the most updated driver for your vid card. Install that.

Now to the sound card.

Go there and click on the AUDIO area. Look for the download for your driver in whatever OS you are using. Install it.

Manually update punkbuster

Reinstall 1.41 update

Something of the above should fix the issue. My money is on the sound card being the issue.

Comment

I did all the steps, still NOTHING! I dunno was working before then one day just locked up I restarted and now THIS!!!!

Comment

All thats left is a complete uninstall and reinstall. If you want to give it a try, the uninstall guide for BF2 at EA is at

EA Link

Comment

Hey! |CBW|simon! actually I didnt it again, uninstalled via EA way instead of "your uninstaller 2007" and it worked! Mods.. yoou can lock this up! thanks for the help! catch in game some time !!

Comment

Sorry it took so many guesses Glad you are playing.

Stick around the forums and read up if you ever want. This is a great place to pick up game tips.

Comment

Working...
                    X