Good Conduct Medal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Conduct Medal

Can this medal be awarded repeatedly? Ive seen some peoples stats with 2 or 3, but I cant get beyond one, even if I dont do any team damage and have 27+ kills. Or do you have to wait a certain amount of time between each award?

Re: Good Conduct Medal

yes, ive got 2 of them both achieved from being in a jet (not baseraping,)

Good Conduct Medal
    Awarded to those individuals who, through exemplary conduct while among their comrades, have shown themselves to be models of efficiency and fidelity

Requirements:

* More than 250 hours on the battlefield
    * 27 Kills in 1 Round without any Team Kills, Team Damage, or Team Vehicle Damage.

Comment

I, surprisingly, got mine in a tank on Karkand... kinda hard when you've got 12yr olds diving under your tank treads... and also the splash from the tank cannon...

Comment

Yeah, I got my first one tanking in Karkand too

I must have accidently given someone a black eye in the round and not known about it. Ahwell.

Comment

Yep, i have three!

Comment

I still can rememeber

I got my first one back in the days you could chuck C4's. Was trying to get my Expert Explosive Badge (when it required 37 kills)... My second was whoring the Z-10 in Wake.

Comment

Working on my seventh, and I got one using the SU-30 on Kubra dam on massive bombing runs. I don't know how I didn't have any team damage on that one.

Using a tank on Karkland has to be very tough to earn one!

Comment

I'm pretty sure you need 250 hours for each one, which means, that you'll get your second one once you have 500 hours, and fulfill the requirements (27 kills w/o teamkills/damage in a round).

And yes, you need to have the hours FIRST, then the 27 kills

Comment

Crap, thats what I was thinking, but hoping wasnt the case.

Comment

I've ATM got two, though I should have had 3. I was kicked after getting the third, and it doesn't show up

Comment

Indeed it is 250 hours between each one. A list of requirements can be seen on anyones stat page at www.bf2player.com for whatever award they are wondering about where they stand on.

Combat Action, Distinguished Service, Meritorious Service and the Vehicle awards can be multiples. The army awards are singular.

Comment

I got my 6th one the other day,,,I didn't know it was coming up.

Comment

I have 4 ...I like this medal, really means a solid round

Comment

Originally posted by |CBW|Simon
                            Combat Action, Distinguished Service, Meritorious Service and the Vehicle awards can be multiples. The army awards are singular.
                            you can also get gold, silver and bronze stars multiple times:laugh:

Comment

My fourth came out of no-where the other day.

Comment

Working...
                              X