X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wishlist for the next patch!!!

Originally posted by Hurricane.CAD
    Post updated.

Do YOU have any idea how long, and how many more patches that all the things you mentioned would take to implement? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Emphasis on the "wish" in your wish list......

Comment

The grenade launcher has far to low a velocity and explosion radius. Please increase it so its velocity is slightly better than it is right now and the explosion radius to be that of a grenade maybe. The latter suggestion isn't really needed, it would just be nice but a increase on the velocity would be an extremely awesome improvement on the weak grenade launcher.

Also, I suggest that for assault class that maybe you could make it so he regenerates his health while out of battle. Or increase his sprint and armor,considering the fact that people who would be the "assault" role would be training in heavy equipment, that means running around in it and not having to spot after 10 seconds of sprinting. Overall I believe that a nice sprint increase with a small health regen when not in battle would be great, or maybe a medkit for the assault that only works when he isn't getting shot at and he cannot throw it down.

Also, the power and accuracy need to be lowered for the MEC's default medic rifle, its power and accuracy are far too great to be reasonable.
      Other suggestions would be that supports cannot resupply grenades, after you die your claymores dissapear (this would fix the people who claywhore).

And while this is no relevance to me considering the fact that I rarely play any maps with planes maybe fix a bit of the problem from the J-10. Make it so they cant see units on the UAV and/or other various issues that people who are more familiar with the matter could discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by ulm4lyf
        "Mobile AA whore"

That's a new one on me!!! Everyone is a whore now. What's next?...smoke grenade whore? Or maybe ladder whore. That's it! I am officially the first ladder whore!
        LOL, This is worth quoteing from the first page
        sigged

Comment

theres a bug where the helicopters and sometimes jets are unflyable. happens quite often when you go and steal the enemies chopper. as your flying it seems to twitch left and right and shakes.

Comment

Originally posted by zipp0r
            theres a bug where the helicopters and sometimes jets are unflyable. happens quite often when you go and steal the enemies chopper. as your flying it seems to twitch left and right and shakes.
            I actually noticed that too, thought it was just sensitivity and a dirty mouse pad.

Comment

haha u guys think there will be another patch then u shouldnt have brought the 2142 mod

seriously i think EA are done with tha buggy engine too

Comment

Better smoke charge, smoke should last longer.

Comment

I'll just contribute.

Personally, I think you should be able to jump and shoot with all the weapons except for grenade launchers, C4, etc.[Cheap insta-kill weapons.] The deviation was pretty bad when you jumped and fired on full-auto anyway. No reason to take it out. It's more of a last ditch effort..However, when you go prone instantly, your accuracy should be berserk for a few secs[Like 2142 or BF:V]. None of this America's Army movements should be in this game. It would also be nice if DICE could make it so when you press prone in midair, you go on prone position when you hit the ground instead of midair.[CoD like].

Also, give me my Grenade launcher back. I played the demo a few days back, and I was surprised that there is literally no deviation to the nade launcher while moving[strafing]. I shot the GP-25 the other day at a LAV-25 while moving, and I missed horribly. In the demo, I did the same thing with the GP-30, and hit some enemy troops right in the spot. Since you can't shoot and use nade launhcer. Atleast let us be able to use it when we move a bit. I hate standing still, and letting people aim at my head while taking cover. Also, I'm not saying explode on impact, but atleast let it be accurate enough. the radius has been nerfed, the nade launcher isn't as accurate as it used to be, and now we have bouncing nades and arm time.

I personally think claymores should be destroyable. Only a few times have I actually congratulated people on putting claymores properly. Even with claymore FF ON, people can litter them on Great Wall staircase, and people can just parachute down from the Wall, while the other team can't do anything unless somebody dies. My idea was that either make it like 1.03 where explosives destroyed them, or make it so only vehicles, missiles, and other stuff can destroy them[no nades], or we can just do what we do now, and let the idiots on their own team destroy it for us. You choose.

G36E.
                  -Increase base dev from .25 to .3
                  -Dev for shot should increased from .17 to .2
                  -Increase S/C/P to 1.4/1.2/1.1
                  -Increase Dev while strafing from .2 to .25

This makes it more on par with the M16A2, which it should be.

I'm open for opinions.

-Prone spamming should be fixed since accuracy is horrid when proned.
                  -"noob-toob" should be fixed since It's the same as now. It won't be the insta-kill weapon, but it will be alot more useful for us assault players.
                  -Jumping while shooting is enabled.
                  -No clunky movements
                  -Claymore nazis
                  -G36E should be equal now.
                  -C4 chucking is more in-lined

I think this way should fix all the problems DICE had with infantry movements. If someone can find a loop hole within mine, just post it. I wanted to see if I can come up with a reasonable fix for this while keeping all the fixes just and fair for everybody.

Comment

Shooting while jumping would encourage bunny hopping and we don't want that do we?

Comment

The point of DICE following through on this would be that they'd have tons of pleased customers, and thus more people would likely buy 2142 which hasn't had the best sales recently...

Comment

There already is "bunny hopping" You can't get rid of it. Besides, looking at the stats, all the guns have terrible accuracy while jumping. Only a fool would continuously jump and shoot.

Comment

Its nice to hear about the possibility of a new BF2 patch, good to see they haven't let BF2 slip completly off the radar.

Lets just hope that its more bug fixes than gameplay changes.

Comment

Originally posted by camperstruck
                            Proned snipers should really be invisible to scan but not UAV, although everything that is moving without prone should show on scan. That would actually give snipers a reason to prone, right now you can AWP whore like in CS - just run around with the L96 and shoot everyone coming within 3 metres of you. More effective than an SMG...
                            now THAT i agree with

Originally posted by Sars99
                            have numbers of players on a server limiting vehicles.

what i mean is, when the server starts with 6 people (3v3) not all the vehicles are availible, maybe just an APC and some transports, then as more players join the heavier vehicles spawn.

i'm sick of when i start a server with 6 people, my team just goes in the air, and dont do anything leaving me on the ground to fight off 3 guys at a flag.

so say there'd have to be 12 players in to get everything, that way 16 player servers can still easily get all the vehicles.

but these would have to be chosen with care, especially ob some maps where on team has more armour or choppers. (like kark if the US get there APC before the MEC get an decent armour, though it shouldn't be a problem wit ha few AT guys, but thats teamwork, so i doubt it'll happen)

yeah i hate that 2...their shouldnt be even apc unless at least 6v6

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd
                              now THAT i agree with

yeah i hate that 2...their shouldnt be even apc unless at least 6v6
                              well the exact number for it is debatable but the idea has to be implemented.

its like hwne more reinforcments arrive then the battle escalates with the tanks and chopper etc

Comment

Working...
                              X