Ak101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ak101

I know Special Forces is infantry based, and that certain factions are restricted to certain guns, but the AK101 just seems FAR more powerful than in vanilla BF2.

Maybes it's just because of the way tthe maps are laid out. Anyone have any thoughts about this?

Re: Ak101

The AK is the best AR in the game IMO.
    Only downside to this weapon and prob the only reason you find it overpowered is since Medics get to use it...and since a majority of people play medic thats prob. why your feeling its power.
    Anotherwards you prob wouldnt notice it as much if it was Assualt only, but since 2 classes get it (one being the god class) you notice its power more.

Comment

Yes it does feel more powerful in Special Forces, incidentally, all the weapons feel more accurate and powerful. I don't know if this is the smaller maps, or in your mind, but there's been a few threads/posts about it before.

Comment

Medics use AK-74's or whatever. Assault uses AK-101. I love both guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Kapukluk
          Medics use AK-74's or whatever. Assault uses AK-101. I love both guns.
          no they dont mec medics use ak101 and pla use ak47

Comment

Technically there's no Special Forces AK, it's the same AK taken from vanilla. Engine does it automatically, if mod doesn't include a weapon X assigned to a kit, it takes all lacking info from vanilla. SF has no AK in it's files.

Comment

Originally posted by YoDiddy
              no they dont mec medics use ak101 and pla use ak47
              No I think he's right - for MEC-SF the stock Assault weapon is the AK-101, but the stock Medic weapon is the AK-47. In vanilla BF2 the MEC gets the AK-101 for both classes.

Comment

Originally posted by DimeBagWhore
                No I think he's right - for MEC-SF the stock Assault weapon is the AK-101, but the stock Medic weapon is the AK-47. In vanilla BF2 the MEC gets the AK-101 for both classes.
                why isnt this in sf if the thread is about sf then?

Comment

Thread is about BF2 vanilla and special forces.

Comment

Working...
                  X