Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sketchiest Bf2 Pic

Hey guys,

I found this pic the other day, I had been tossing it around with the guys at BFROE seeing if anyone had ever seen anything like it, and noone has.

Notice the At guy is using the default spec ops weapon Ak74u, I have yet to see or hear an explanation for this one. Some of the guys thought it might be a glitch or bug. Whats everyones opinion?

Re: Sketchiest Bf2 Pic

Could it be a mod ?

Comment

I thought it may be a mod at first, and I went looking through some but couldn't find anything that resembled that. I have no reason by looking at the picture to doubt it is SF. I did quite a bit of hunting to find an answer on this one and came up empty handed. Its just been itching at me the past few days so ive been spreading it around the net hoping for someone to have a definitive answer. I have realized though that the Spec ops kit wears no helmet so he must be AT.

Comment

Its a glitch. The kits probably got mixed up, maybe when he was choosing one or if he picked up a kit on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
          Its a glitch. The kits probably got mixed up, maybe when he was choosing one or if he picked up a kit on the ground.
          this is true, seen it before.

Comment

So he doesn't have use of the ak74 and the at rockets at the same time then? It just looks that way to other players?

Comment

correcto sometimes when changin kits the wonderful bugs work their magic

Comment

He probaberly picked up the spec ops kit , but bf2 being bf2 it kept his anti-tank body kit on him

Comment

Photoshopped

Comment

Originally posted by Cherni_95
                    Photoshopped
                    ...ftw

Comment

wtf??

Comment

What mod is that? I don't know what armies the flags are at the top right.

Comment

I think it is just BF2, and all the bugs EA could through in on a private match, o wait they already did that with the whole version..

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTyphoon
                            What mod is that? I don't know what armies the flags are at the top right.
                            Not a mod at all. Its good old Special Forces expansion pack. If I'm not mistaken that is the map Surge.

Comment

Yeah Paulus he is asking why an anti-tank has a spec-ops weapon

Comment

Working...
                              X