wake island bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wake island bug?

ok im not sure if this is old or not, but i never heard of it b4 and it just happened to me

i was playing in a wake island server and some person invited me to join their squad and so i clicked ok and they were on the air base, so i spawned on them, and the SL was like..in a building.

Re: wake island bug?

sweeet

Comment

its a glitch

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
        ok im not sure if this is old or not, but i never heard of it b4 and it just happened to me

i was playing in a wake island server and some person invited me to join their squad and so i clicked ok and they were on the air base, so i spawned on them, and the SL was like..in a building.

it was like hte same bug where if u take a tank at hotel in karkand and spin the barrel really fast, u can knock ppl into the building. and from inside the building (it feels like ur clipping in it) u can shoot ppl on the outside but htey cant see or shoot u i think
        He's was glitching. Screen shot and report to BFROE ASAP.

Rocker

Comment

Careful, if you ever spawn inside of a building you should get out or suicide - you can get banned or reset for being in there.

Comment

ooh dear not that

Comment

do what post #4 says,

part of OP was removed, as it was too descriptive of glitching

Comment

Working...
              X