OK look i DONT have 200+ shock paddle deaths and rising..wtf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OK look i DONT have 200+ shock paddle deaths and rising..wtf

The stats at BF2s dont add up some times. I have 167 hits with my knife and 171 kills? How this happened I dont know.

I know what weapon killed me the most, thats easy. Its the enemy artillary. Its gotten better lately, but not much. LOL. . . . . . . .Red

Comment

the funniest thing happened today some medic came over to come revive me with shock paddles but only to die by some medic that was hiding with his shock paddles watched the whole thing happened.. never got revived either :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by redrider
        The stats at BF2s dont add up some times. I have 167 hits with my knife and 171 kills? How this happened I dont know.
        I don't think that's a bf2s issue though, just BF2's weird scoring system. Sometimes which player and weapon get credited with a kill is just ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by jdrou
          Perhaps but this is not one of them. All weapon "death" stats refer to your being killed while holding that weapon, not being killed by that weapon. I wish there was a stat for the weapon you were killed by; would be interesting to see.

Yeah..watch mine still be 200+

Originally posted by RolandThompsonGun
          Interesting. I did not know that. Where did you find that intel? I, too, wondered about the discrepency in kills to deaths by paddle. Guess you can laugh at me, as well.
          laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Nofah Kinway
            the funniest thing happened today some medic came over to come revive me with shock paddles but only to die by some medic that was hiding with his shock paddles watched the whole thing happened.. never got revived either :laugh:
            lol:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Nofah Kinway

hehe

Comment

ive been shockpaddled and you could have put an apc lengthways in the distance between us. stupid game.

Comment

Originally posted by redrider

I know what weapon killed me the most, thats easy. Its the enemy artillary. Its gotten better lately, but not much. LOL. . . . . . . .Red
                  Sometimes people don't die when you knife them. Bug/glitch/h4x

Comment

well this thread is dead

Comment

Working...
                    X