OK look i DONT have 200+ shock paddle deaths and rising..wtf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK look i DONT have 200+ shock paddle deaths and rising..wtf

my stats say ive killed 1 person with paddles which i remember but it says i have over 200 shock paddle deaths...and it keeps going up...

look ill upload image

Re: OK look i DONT have 200+ shock paddle deaths and rising..wtf

What that stat means is that you have died 200+ times with you shock paddle OUT, not being killed by the enemy who is using them :P

Make sense?

Comment

easy mistake to make but still lol

Comment

Originally posted by BigKahuna46
        What that stat means is that you have died 200+ times with you shock paddle OUT, not being killed by the enemy who is using them :P

Make sense?
        LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ for months my friends have been teasing me about being killed BY shock paddles so many times omg im gonan make them feel like noobs thanks...LOLZ.

Comment

I have 150 kills with the paddles.... I got a squad of 3 with them! Priceless

Cheers

Comment

hehehe thats uber cool

Comment

I use the paddles to kill all the time, they have great range and make a handy tool when your clip runs out.

I have been killed by them less than 20 times and I hate it when I leave myself open for someone to catch me blindsided like that.:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by BigKahuna46

Make sense?
                Interesting. I did not know that. Where did you find that intel? I, too, wondered about the discrepency in kills to deaths by paddle. Guess you can laugh at me, as well.

Comment

LOL, it would be funny is someone did get paddled that much..I have been twice or three times I think

Comment

I've been SP'd once xD

Comment

Originally posted by RolandThompsonGun
                      Interesting. I did not know that. Where did you find that intel?
                      I would estimate the majority of people who play this game (or at least, look up stats) don't know that's how it works, either.

Comment

I figured it out myself since I don't play with a lot of medics.

Comment

You asked where I got this information and to be honest I didnt. It just makes sense if you think about it.

For example looking at my stats it says for light machine gun deaths only 44... Now you could say, well this guy just doesn't get shot at alot, and well this might be a farfetched explaination but true it isnt. I have over 45 hours of play time and in that time I know I have been killed by a machine gun more than 200 times. Now to confirm it I look at my time spent as a support kit and its under 2 hours. It makes sense, I only played as support for a total of mabye 3 rounds and yet only have been killed 44 times with the gun out.

Like I said I have absolutly no proof but it makes sense to me especiall considering the fact that I know I have not been shock paddled 30 times let alone 5 times.

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd
                            my stats say ive killed 1 person with paddles which i remember but it says i have over 200 shock paddle deaths...and it keeps going up...

look ill upload image
                            BF2s has it problems

Comment

Originally posted by Cherni_95
                              BF2s has it problems
                              Perhaps but this is not one of them. All weapon "death" stats refer to your being killed while holding that weapon, not being killed by that weapon. I wish there was a stat for the weapon you were killed by; would be interesting to see.

Comment

Working...
                              X