Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't find my stats!!!!

Name: GangstaMedic

I cant find my stats anywhere, on any site! i have almost all of the gun unlocks, and some badges, and keep increasing in rank......so why cant i find my stats?

only thing i can think of...

i have another username "chubbyE" which i can still see my stats for. why when i search for "GangstaMedic" on any of the stats site does nothing at all show up? i remember seeing stats for that username before, and now nothing! help :cry:

Re: Can't find my stats!!!!

just did a search on 3 stats sites and on each they couldn't be found. I'm not going to patronise you and aks if you've been playing on ranked servers etc...

I suggest you search in the morning and hope it was a glitch or something.

Comment

Got the PID for that account?

Comment

Don't accounts get reset after a prolonged period of inactivity, too? How long has it been since you last played with that account?

Comment

Originally posted by barracudaj
          Don't accounts get reset after a prolonged period of inactivity, too?
          no

Comment

Originally posted by ChubbyE
            Name: GangstaMedic

I cant find my stats anywhere, on any site! i have almost all of the gun unlocks, and some badges, and keep increasing in rank......so why cant i find my stats?

only thing i can think of...

i have another username "chubbyE" which i can still see my stats for. why when i search for "GangstaMedic" on any of the stats site does nothing at all show up? i remember seeing stats for that username before, and now nothing! help :cry:

thats life, i dont like life, sometimes life stumbles in the door at night drunk and beats me to a pulp...wait thats not life its SPAWNRAPE.

sry bout ur stats sux like the guy said search later and hope it was a glitch

Comment

my friend figured it out......you cant type in the name with caps? if u type in just "gangstamedic" the stats show up! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

edit.............................................. ..............
              WTF, i was just looking at my stats! now there gone again! doesn't matter what way i type in my name :cry: :cry: :cry:

Comment

I think ur account was deleted or u spelled it wrong then u say it is

Comment

Your going to have to settle down here. There just numbers, play on your other account. I dont see what the big deal is here.

Originally posted by Monkmonkman
                  no
                  Yes actually they do, several games delete or wipe the stats of accounts that have been unused for a long time. It all depends on the publisher.

Comment

Working...
                  X