This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My thread closed, why?

This may seem like a stupid question. But why is my thread closed? Is it a bad thread?

Re: My thread closed, why?

Originally posted by Talus
    simply visit www.bfroe.com

:salute:

Comment

When the purpose of a topic has been fufilled, then a thread is closed.

You were angry; you ventilated; you asked for help; you were told to go to www.bfroe.com.

This thread may also be closed; since you're breaking an age-old forum rule called, "Don't ever start another thread, asking why your old thread was locked."

You could've just sent an IM to Talus whom I assume was the one who locked your thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
        When the purpose of a topic has been fufilled, then a thread is closed.

You were angry; you ventilated; you asked for help; you were told to go to www.bfroe.com.

This thread may also be closed; since you're breaking an age-old forum rule called, "Don't ever start another thread, asking why your old thread was locked."

You could've just sent an IM to Talus whom I assume was the one who locked your thread.
        Sorry Guys

Comment

Originally posted by gamekinbg
          Sorry Guys
          You don't really need to apologize to us, since it's the Moderaters who you're inconveniencing.

Now you know, and hopefully will do your best to avoid ever asking this question on any web-board in the future.

Maybe the thread'll be spared afterall, since there is a lesson to be learned here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
            Maybe the thread'll be spared afterall, since there is a lesson to be learned here.
            Agreed. :nod:

Comment

Absolutely.

Comment

this one will be closed soon too, its against rules to ask about closed or locked threads

Comment

Originally posted by YoDiddy
                  this one will be closed soon too, its against rules to ask about closed or locked threads
                  heh someone read the rules...

:shock:

Comment

Working...
                  X