Addicted To Wake Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Addicted To Wake Island

Has anyone experienced this yet? I use to hate Wake Island, played one round and ended 12-22, after being teamswitched twice, USMC-PLA-USMC. But now, in the words of Justin Timberlake and that Mcdonalds commerical, I'm Lovin it! My sniper ratio is increasing drastically, and I havent even stepped foot in a jet yet.

The horrible imbalances seen on that map have little affect on me, the J-10 whore Generals are but a triffle of annoyance, its plain old fun. I've seen more squading and teamwork on that map then any other. >.>

Re: Addicted To Wake Island

Eh. everything takes to long to spawn

Comment

I like almost every map, except for Daqing and Dalian...

Comment

i have never seen any teamwork on wake(in all of my 22.5 hours there)...but i must say, it is a great map.

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000
          i have never seen any teamwork on wake(in all of my 22.5 hours there)...but i must say, it is a great map.
          None? Jesus, today I was in this full squad on PLA, and USMC were putting a pretty good fight on the right side, but we worked as a team, me and another guy provided sniper fire while the rest of our squad worked up to the flag. Other squads were also helping, repairing the tank, giving us ammo and health and then we pushed forward together. And thats happened a series of time to me on both teams.

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000
            I've been on a good team worked squad there many times.

Comment

I also am addicted to wake, the mass hordes of J-10 whores make for great points.

Comment

Wake= My fav map I have the most time on wake I like it wish it was mec vs pla though and not us that would be a good fight

Comment

Wake is a damn fine map to be addicted to, IMO, it has the best chopper on chopper dogfights in the game, lots of little ridges to hide in. I kind of wish the Chinese airfield was an uncap though, If I do not get the Cobra or the F35, I normally take a full blackhawk there, and if we can cap the airfield and keep it that early, its a W every time.

Comment

it's a great map; but is only fun if the USMC can get a foot-hold on the island.

Comment

250+ hours on it. A full BH gets to 450 and everyone goes cap the airfield.

Comment

i was for awhile now im back on karkand

Comment

Of 3500 servers, I see nothing but Karkand and RtJ.

Comment

Wow, When I look there is generally at least 200 Wake servers up....

Comment

Originally posted by brianthebold
                              Wow, When I look there is generally at least 200 Wake servers up....
                              Wow, you must not use any filters? I only see maybe 30-40, but Wake is fun if you need a break from city maps, but I still <3 city maps above all others...excpet Mashtuur (spell?) I don't care for that map much.

Comment

Working...
                              X