Swat 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swat 4

I recently re-installed my OS when I got my new video card. Never played SWAT 4 that much, but is it even worth re-installing it anymore?

Re: Swat 4

Originally posted by [SMS]PrototypeJC
    I recently re-installed my OS when I got my new video card. Never played SWAT 4 that much, but is it even worth re-installing it anymore?
    Definitely.

There are a few well adminned and decent servers around with COOP being played aswell. You get the TGC mod for adminning which totally reinvented server administratorship.

Competitive games are gone, but there are plenty of clans that scrim, fortunately hacker numbers have decreased since the time I came and theres even an anti-cheat out, although its user made.

Servers I play-

Doghouse tCC1, and tCC Pistols only, European Operation Forces, HBS Clan (banned for "hacking" for now).

Name- Foxhound|RED

The expansion pack is excellent, and thats where the community has basically moved on to, at least that appears so. TGC- GEZ modded the Vanilla maps into S&G gamemode maps so you can play S&G gamemode in vanilla maps in TGC servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield

Servers I play-

Doghouse tCC1, and tCC Pistols only, European Operation Forces, HBS Clan (banned for "hacking" for now).

Name- Foxhound|RED
      w00tness for me. Im from the European Operations Forces

add me on xfire mate

Comment

Originally posted by ThQp
        w00tness for me. Im from the European Operations Forces

add me on xfire mate
        LOL, every time I join your guys server I see groups and groups of people running around with pepper cans. If you can, tell your people to add more wider and bigger maps .

PM me your X-fire, Ill make sure to add you.

And hey, you guys are allied with Greek Ops, arent you?

Comment

In regards to the over-sufficient information given...thank you very much. More than I expected. I'll promptly send you a PM and join a server with you. Don't make fun of me if I'm too noob for you now.

Comment

Added.

Comment

awsomeness...

Comment

Working...
              X