Nice hiding spot...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice hiding spot...

Don't know if this has been shown here before or if you already use it. But I like hiding in this balcony on Karkand just before the Suburb flag. It's the one right by the pool. You get to it by jumping from the little rooftop just above one of the spawn points. It gives you a good viewing distance of the MEC as they pass by the pool, or the oncoming USMC attack around the wall.

I usually use it as a hiding spot if I have been detected by the MEC trying to infiltrate the Suburb flag. Notice my kill in this second pic, they guy had no idea where I was

Re: Nice hiding spot...

Nice.

I hate that map, cant see ****e.

Comment

You can get in there legally? Or is it a glitch?

Comment

You drop from a rooftop. If only they had the grapple hook here...

Comment

It looks like a nice spot....but you could spend the whole round in there without seeing anyone......not exactly over looking a high traffic area....nice find though

Comment

i jump... it was in a recnt video... karkand and grapple hooks.. that hell in your computer!

Comment

I've used this spot before, and the balcony to the northeast of the flag that looks back over the flag. Both just require a short jump to reach. I won't spend a whole round hiding but if i suspect the suburb is under pressure it's a good spot to defend from. Or u could just put a claymore there....

Comment

yeah theres another on the other side of suburb, nice little spot except its hard to kill from there... plus as soon as ur spotted ur a bit fcked

Comment

Like I said, I prefer to hide there if I'm spotted, not the best spot for kills. It's perfectly legal to get there , just jump from the stairs where I killed that dude.

Originally posted by godismyhomie
                  plus as soon as ur spotted ur a bit fcked
                  Not really. When you're spotted, then enemy tend to go exactly where that guy I shot went. Not many people suspect you to be hiding there.

Comment

Originally posted by godismyhomie
                    plus as soon as ur spotted ur a bit fcked
                    Not really. When you're spotted, then enemy tend to go exactly where that guy I shot went. Not many people suspect you to be hiding there.

Comment

There's another building like that one on the other side of the Suburbs (in front of the hill going to Tranwreck). I've tried getting there several times, but can never make it.

Comment

what is the actual criteria for this being legal or not? I mean, did the devs really mean for someone to be able to get in here?

all that aside... nice find! I play Karkand like crazy and would never consider someone being there... well, now I will

Comment

hmm..looks like a nice place to hide

Comment

Originally posted by etf-danno
                            what is the actual criteria for this being legal or not? I mean, did the devs really mean for someone to be able to get in here?
                            Surely being able to jump from one platform to the next can't be considered a "glitch". If it is, everyone should remove their space bar from their keyboards!

Originally posted by etf-danno
                            all that aside... nice find! I play Karkand like crazy and would never consider someone being there... well, now I will
                            Thanks... Checkout my Nice Hiding Spot #2 thread!

Comment

well due to technical issues ive not been able to play bf2 for 2 weeks and Karkand is my fav map i will see if i can get there.

Comment

Working...
                              X