Account has been reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Account has been reset

Well, I have played again today and still nothing. I am mainly upset that all those hours to finally get some decent guns are history. I have never really even looked at stats online and what not.. I just love playing the game. I have a family so play time is at a premium, so it will surely take me a long *** time to get back to where I was. Nothing in the emails and only 2 email addys to choose from to retreive my account...

Is there anything I can do at all? The name was Disciple_NZ

Comment

You can get a lot of points playing medic on city maps.

Comment

Found me on this site.. Check out the start date.. kind of odd.

Comment

have you tried clearing your cache?

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop
            Yeah, it definitely looks like you've been reset:

http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?p...289&show=all-e
            Don't reset accounts continue to have their unlocks available even though they lose their rank? I thought we had seen that in the past. That account doesn't have any unlocks.

Originally posted by Disciple
            Found me on this site.. Check out the start date.. kind of odd.
            What was your actual start date? Are you sure you didn't have another account and you retrieved the wrong one?

Comment

I think my actual start date was a wee bit before that I don't remember exactly, but it wouldn't have been too far off that one. I only have 2 email addresses and I have retrieved both accounts and both accounts are at Private. One I didn't use because the name was dumb, and couldn't figure out how to change it sop I used my other email addy for the one I always played. no unlocks available.

When you ask have I cleared my cache... not sure what you mean. It's a brand new computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Disciple
                I retrieved my account after getting a new computer and it has me at Private all over again. I have searched the forum for this problem and have checked the websites for Disciple_NZ and see Private there as well. I was at Gunnery Seargent I think.. or maybe just Seargent. Is there anything I can do? I have played a round and have waited to see if it will catch up, but nothing as yet.

Any help would be appreciated. Cheers
                Go to the EA forums.

Comment

Working...
                X