DP Server Stay Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DP Server Stay Away

Ok at the risk of this turning into a flame war the topic as said, "stay away". I had a bad experience if you ENTER, it could cause you a bad night. I know when I have one bad experience others follow.

So anyway this server from what I saw was favored in the clans, they clearly were not killing each other. Which is probably the reason our team was losing in the first place.

Re: DP Server Stay Away

IP please?

Comment

I am not sure of the IP. It was called DP's Playground. I should of wrote it down, but like I said if you see the name and your in it just watch out. As I said they were just avoiding each other, and I mean its pretty obvious when they are standing next to each other not killing each other.

Comment

I have came accross this server as well. This server is full of nothing but a$$holes. What I mean by this is that it is mainly the admins who run it but also the few who are in good with the DP members.

They act like little immuture fools and kick/ban you for any reason they can justify in thier own mind as being 'OK'. So stay away from this server and any other server that has "DP" members in an acting admin role on the server.

Comment

Thanks for the warning. I often surf my server list and wind up on some servers that should be shut down or kept empty anyway. Ill keep this in mind. . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Working...
          X