This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so pissed off!

Well today i was playing a fine game of BF2, but there was one thing that really pissed me off. There was one player, Man_of_Oze and his buddy on the other team, Jeff The Great. Well, i went to the factory flag on karkand two times. [This is the first time]There they were both standing there, Oze let jeff shoot me and then Oze revived me and then let jeff shoot agian this happend for about 20 kills. They then let me respwan to a different flag. I then came back to the flag to get more screenshots of them. And there they were ready to do it again, for another 10 kills, and a real team mate showed up and they stopped instantly. Here are some pictures. Should I make a complaint to ROE?

Re: I'm so pissed off!

Sounds like a good ole fashioned kidnapping. Were they mad at you for anything? As far as reporting them, it depends. If they were stupid enough to use their real accounts, I would. Next time I would hit disconnect instead of bothering with screenshots.

Comment

just ignore stat padders, if you think about it, who cares? and i doubt bfroe would do anything. lol i mainly posted because i never ever heard or seen anything like this, stat padders that are forcefully taking advantage of you. lmfao thats just hilarious!

Comment

I would report them, simply because they are worse than stat padders, they are taking someone involuntarily, and ruining his day.

Comment

if you're someone that gets pissed at a video game

well you deserved every bit of it.

Comment

true that.

Comment

lmao

I had that done to me for the frist time yesterday, only they were on my team...

Comment

Originally posted by brianthebold
                I would report them, simply because they are worse than stat padders, they are taking someone involuntarily, and ruining his day.
                BF must have a pretty big impact on some for it to ruin their entire day.

Comment

His playtime then, not his day.

Comment

who said he had to sit thru it?

Comment

Originally posted by YoDiddy
                      who said he had to sit thru it?

Exactly just hit that big old escape button and its all over.

Comment

Originally posted by brianthebold
                        His playtime then, not his day.
                        I said it pissed me off,not that it ruined my day. Now the reason I didn't quit is that I had 100 points and i was commander. I wasnt a bad commader if you notice the ticket numbers.

Comment

that was pretty damn funny

Comment

All you had to do was keep the spawn screen up, medics can't revive you if you have it up.

Comment

Do your bit for the community mate, report them with the screenies.
                              You bought the game same as everyone else, you have a right to enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
                              X