Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few questions from a new player

well i have a few new questions..

First and foremost this forum is very helpful. and i thank you for that. Now to business..

I have the very VERY first version of battlefield.. 1.00 i think.. or 1.21.. something like that.

I know i need to update.. but the main reason is that i am lazy.. and i have a relatively slow connection. 40kbs DSL.. i know what you guys are thinking.. "you just don't wanna update cause you bootlegged it." nope not at all.. im just lazy.

So i will update if i have to.. but i would like to know if i will be able to logg stats then.. because i have been playing for a few days on ranked servers.. and its not giving me any stats at all..

So i was hoping if you guys could inform me why updating is worth the 7 hour wait.. and if i will be able to register stats when i do.

Re: Few questions from a new player

Just download the 1.41 patch when your sleeping, you can't play if you don't update.

Comment

Re: Few questions from a new player

There will be 1000 servers if you update, probably less than 20 if you do not. And the ones that are not updated, will probably be full of exploiters, and hackers.

Comment

Working...
      X