Funny Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Guy

The other day, I was playing on a Dalian Plant server, the round was in progress when I got in, and I was on China. I saw that our atk chopper was not out, so I spawned at the helipad, to get it. I spawned in as engineer, in case I needed to repair myself.

I notice that there is an enemy FAV cruising around the airstrip, I assume wanting to steal the J-10, so I put out a couple of mines. This support guy spawned in next to me, and he started tossing out supply bags. Anyway, I decided I had better kill that foolio who was in our base, so I went after him with grenades to. I expected the support guy to help, and when he followed me, I was happy.

Then, I noticed he did not have his weapon out, or his grenades, he was throwing ammo packs to me. I said to him (voip, he was in my squad now) please help with this guy, and he said alright. So he kept on throwing ammo packs at me. He was still throwing ammo packs at me, when the guy finally decided to try and run us over, which he did, but right after he ran into my mine's.

I asked him what the hell, he could have been shooting at the guy, and he said "I got more points giving you ammo packs while you shot" LOL. This guy was a major to, so it was not just some noob. Then, he gets in the chopper with me, he gets pilot seat. He takes off, and immediatly tries to ram the enemy blackhawk. He finally hits it, and I yell at him for a bit, and he is like "well, there is no other way to destroy enemy choppers in this game!" :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Re: Funny Guy

So he was Major Retard?

Comment

^ Yep. Pretty much. Hate people like that.

Comment

Originally posted by camperstruck
        ^ Yep. Pretty much. Hate people like that.
        lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by brianthebold
          I expected the support guy to help, and when he followed me, I was happy.
          no offence but that looks like it was written by a six year old lmao

Comment

LOL .... this guy is funy

Comment

Originally posted by godismyhomie

LOL, sorry, I did just wake up when I wrote that..I would edit, but I will leave it up there for the future generations to laugh at.

Yes, the guy was pretty stupid. After his piloting debacle, he tried gunning, and he did not know the tv guided existed. This guy was a Major, I would have expected a little more knowledge out of him.

Comment

A Major! Sounds like a typical officer to me (and I don't mean the game). If he had to use a map he would probably get lost LOL!

Comment

lolololol idk what I'm laughing at

Comment

NCOs are the backbone of the army!!

Comment

What a newb.

Comment

I guess hes not as bad as the 1st sgt. that I tried to explain the tv guided to...he said, very close to this anyway "dude, I do not want to watch tv, I want to play the game"

Comment

Originally posted by brianthebold
                          I guess hes not as bad as the 1st sgt. that I tried to explain the tv guided to...he said, very close to this anyway "dude, I do not want to watch tv, I want to play the game"
                          :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: fkin' ell hhaha

Comment

Originally posted by godismyhomie
                            :laugh: i was thinking similar

Comment

Originally posted by YoDiddy
                              :laugh: i was thinking similar
                              At least I use correct capitilization of my I's. And I know that is spelled wrong, and I really do not care. Sorry I am not an English major, like you two obviously are. I think that your name is a rape of the English language, but you do not see me writing crap about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X