Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Sensitivity

This came up in another thread.

Is there a way to adjust the sensitivity of the TV crosshair cursor in game?

I have a MX-518 and can knock the sensitivity down to 400 DPI or up to 1600 DPI to adjust the speed, but I would like to slow the crosshair down even more.

I went through all the various sensitivty settings in vehicles, helicopters, and airplanes, setting them all to lowest setting, testing the crosshair, then setting them to highest and testing them. None made a difference.

The only thing that changes the speed are DPI adjustments.

Am I missing something, or is the in-game sensitivity of the TV crosshair fixed?

Re: TV Sensitivity

Nothing affects Tv screen except main mouse sens (dpi) afaik. And if you want to get the best control in any game, you need to set the game as slow as possible and mouse as high as possible to make it smooth. That's where we get the problem with tv. You could do macros or some third party program, which are illegal so I can't describe it. And do not tell me it's no cheating to change sens, but it is. Others have to either play with too low dpi and too high game and have crappy aim, only good for tv. Or vice versa. Getting best sides of both is definitely an unfair advantage.

I have no problem with it anymore, I got Razer's control software to adjust speed, macro to do it if necessary and I've tweaked controls to best possible values.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckySeven
      I have no problem with it anymore, I got Razer's control software to adjust speed, macro to do it if necessary and I've tweaked controls to best possible values.
      How would a macro help you with tv-missiles?

Comment

Originally posted by bdm
        How would a macro help you with tv-missiles?
        With sensitivity, sorry if I confused someone. You're right, macro's don't help with tv-missile. (If you don't think reducing sens as one)

Like: Press and hold button to drop sens, release to revert.

Comment

i find the default in bf2 perfect.

just make sure the settings in windows are: mouse acceleration OFF and the sensitivity at medium or a few notches below medium.

and btw if you drop your DPI doesnt it make your mouse movement "notchy" ?

Comment

Originally posted by zipp0r
            and btw if you drop your DPI doesnt it make your mouse movement "notchy" ?
            I don't know about DPI, but low sensitivity in windows or in control software together with high game sensitivity makes it unplayable for those who are used to better. In short: always set your game sensitivity as low as possible and use mouse controls software to change it. This is where TV'ing gets difficult, because none of the game setting affects tv screen. Actually it should be reported as a bug.

Comment

Working...
            X