Battlefield 2 in 7.1 Surround sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 2 in 7.1 Surround sound

Can you get Battlefiled 2 to work in 7.1 surround sound, if you can, tell my how. I just got some creative T900 Insipres and want to get BF2 working with them. Thanks

Re: Battlefield 2 in 7.1 Surround sound

dont mean to hijack your thread, but I cant get my speakers to work in full 5.1 surround mode. (Logitech Z-5500)

but I can tell you this, when I am driving a tank (or maybe even flying a plane) the whole room is shaking

Comment

yeah, i get that, and you might aswell post your problem the answer will proberly be the same anyway

Comment

What sound card are you using? That's going to determine everything.

I do know that if you're using an Audigy 2 or X-Fi, it is possible. However, the card will have to simulate 7.1, as I don't believe BF2 natively supports 7.1 surround sound.

Comment

ok, i guess it won't work then because i'm using my motherboards sound card, which supports 7.1, but hopefully i should be getting a new soundcard for my birthday, which one out of the creative range would you recomend, i was thinking of the Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Fatal1ty.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Willy
            ok, i guess it won't work then because i'm using my motherboards sound card, which supports 7.1, but hopefully i should be getting a new soundcard for my birthday, which one out of the creative range would you recomend, i was thinking of the Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Fatal1ty.
            just got that yesterday...........what bf2 does is puts all the speakers into the same volume which is like surround sound.......also bf2 supports x-fi u have to go to the audio option in bf2.........also dont think its only for gaming.....there is an option where you can change modes by just clicking a button.....there is multimedia mixer mode, game mode, and enternmaint mode.....i never used multmedia but used the entertainment and that make music and videos sound much better.....you wont be dissapointed trust me!@ i have logitech 5300e 5.1 speakers btw. i was gonna get the 5500 but too much money and room for me

Comment

Well back when I had Audigy2 ZS it would be 7.1 surround, just at to set it to all speakers. Just make sure that your speakers in control panel are setup to 7.1

Comment

Working...
              X