Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• single player mode

Hello,

before I start, I must say that I did search for this matter, but I couldnt find anything, I am also browsing these forums for quite a long time.

so here it goes, is there ANY way that I can play 64 player maps on SP mode? Maybe even playing some maps that are not there, and are only available on MO mode, like Wake 2007.

thanks in advance for your answers

Re: single player mode

MO mode?

I heard theres something u can do but bots still wont take adventage of the whole map and all the vehicles, not sure

Comment

you can get a mod, but i personally don't like it, it laggs like hell, and you only get 16 player map, spawn points, tanks, APC's etc.., I wouldn't get it

Comment

yeah, sorry, it was a typo, by MO I meant MP.

can anyone point me towards the right direction?
        I need it mostly so I can play airmaps and practise a bit.

Comment

Operation Cleansweep is an airmap. The best way to practice is in an empty server online.

Comment

well, Im bored of F15s and OCS, I need a change, am I asking for too much? :P

Comment

Hi Everyone,
              I too am new to BF2 and in need of more practice. Is there a way to turn off the bots in single player? Or should I just find an empty server. Thanks.

Comment

Empty server is the way to go guys...I pratice on my clans server all the time....crashed so many choppers and planes...yeesh

Comment

Check out the sticky section, for Ffolkes (or something) file up there.

Comment

brian, from what I understand, thats just a mod for weapon unlocks.
                    can you give us a little bit of more information please?

Comment

16, 32, and 64 Single-Player/Co-op map pack mod by xstax981

Comment

thanks for the reply FFOLKES, downloaded and installed the patch, but I cant see any difference. Shouldnt there be a new list of maps under Single Player mode? because I cant see it.

Comment

When you get into the game, go to the Community tab, then go to the Modification tab, then in the list, go to Bf2SP64

Comment

hey thanks man , works great. awesome mod.

should be sticky in my opinion, there are lots of people out there that want the same thing as me.

Comment

If you are playing MP then mods are the way to go. We've got many 64 player sized maps where we've taken out the "out of bounds" (annoying feature)
                              The guys at BOMSF have removed most of the restrictions associated with creating an playing 64 player sized maps, and when you play online, in Multi-player, there is no lag issues.

We have started making some Close Quarters Combat (CQB) style maps that are intense infantry only style maps. The best, most challenging is one called "Tunnel Terror". It is very very fun!

Comment

Working...
                              X